Update! Forum updated to 1.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're pleased to announce that we've upgraded our forums to XenForo 1.4.4. This release fixes a number of bugs and issues that were found since the release of 1.4.3. As this is a maintenance release, the vast majority of the focus was an increase in stability.

This release also adds a new CAPTCHA option. It is Google's new version of reCAPTCHA and it has been redesigned to ensure it is much more user friendly to humans.

ed35e55345.png

Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.4 include:
  • Various fixes and improvements to the built in SMF 2.0 importer.
  • Fixed an issue that would throw a server error when a poll is restored from a thread draft.
  • Workaround an Internet Explorer bug which minimises the browser after posting.
  • Correctly adjust post count of a user when a post is moved from a forum that does count to a forum that doesn't count.
  • Fixed some IE11 bugs relating to copy and pasting content into the rich text editor.
  • The "Manage profile posts on own profile" permission now allows a user to delete their own profile posts from their own profile.
  • Changed the output of RSS feeds to bypass the use of the link / image proxy.
  • Automatically link URLs used in Conversations created by the Warning system.
Game Updates

The game server has also been updated to fix some background MySQL queries and other minor bugs.
  • New intro song (Rock this time based on your feedback on TS3)
  • Fixed many MySQL queries to be more fast and bug free
  • Disabled forklift job temporary whilst we investigate the issues
  • New monitoring function added to trace money between accounts
Edit #1
Several fixes were done on the website listed below:
  • Fixed small avatar issue
  • Fixed custom user titles not saving
  • I also made improvements on the mobile/ tablet version of the site since Tapatalk's latest update has rendered their app useless. You can simply visit www.lawlessrp.com on your mobiles or tablets/ iPads to see a mobile friendly version. All images and code is optimized to use the least amount of data, scrolling and loads really fast. More importantly, all functionality is also available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16 people

Wiralez

Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Rizan
As I said, I want my weapon set and 150% armor for my patience Barney.

Amri

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 15, 2013
Amri_Mill
Nice shit now the land fixes to go!

Lui

Godfather
Head Administrator
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Nice one!