DENIED Booda_Khaled's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
thanks bro
but small thing u need to know to communicate with players they can understand me and i can understand them
it is about Grammar only dont tell me in ur life u fail in grammar in some things mean u bad in English ASF and u cant speak or contact with anyone ^^
Failing in grammer is the same thing is failing to type out english and no this gets even worser.

Cedace.

Old-School 2014
Nov 16, 2014
Cedace_Whitman
go learn english and grammar then you’ll get helper
These sentence doesnt make sense. If dante/martin are the helper manager you will get easily helper tag the way u help in /newb even you dont camp for more than 30mins in newbie spawn lol.

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
LEvMdob.png

Greetings Booda,

unfortunately i'd like to inform you that your helper applications has been denied.

Notes: Hey Booda, we recognize and appreciate your relentless and loyal dedication to our community. The helper management is aware that you've been doing your part to make the server a better place for players and newbies all together and for that we thank you. However your English level is way too low to become a helper. Don't let this be a demotivating factor for you, in fact you should use this as your motivation to improve! SAMP is a platform which many of us grew up playing, all the non-native English speakers such as myself started off with a broken language but through a combined effort of Communicating with others, studying at a school/university and last but not list and most importantly playing Lawless Roleplay we developed our English skills. You are not quite there yet, you still need time. This will benefit you not only on Lawless to get higher positions but in your life and your future career. The Helper Management team asks you and encourages you to keep working and not give up, we want to see your dedication and willingness to improve. Thank you for understanding and i'm sure the staff team doors will be open for you in the future.

Signed
Kent Bull
Assistant Helper Manager

• Haha
Reactions: Booda
Status
Not open for further replies.