DENIED Booda_Khaled's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Booda is a good guy not mentioning the fact everyone is getting a helper position from helping for 1 week so why not give it to him as well?

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Obviously a good guy in general.
Sadly your missing out the most important chunk of the requirement which is to communicate with players fluently,yea its true you can help but the thing is, not holding that part is gonna to lay a serious impact to the players,we thus make sure you meet that point in order to qualify for the position "clearly" to keep in our heads that your giving quality answers to our lovely players and not repeating after them or not even bothering to understand what they are saying,due to their own lackings.
therefore disrecommended.
You have a long way to go so dont hold back and try to work on your lackings.

Hlias Papas

Pee-Wee
Aug 8, 2017
All niggas here be taking the bait and think that booda doesn't know English, its been 2 years how are you still getting trolled by his broken engrissh :facepalm:

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
All niggas here be taking the bait and think that booda doesn't know English, its been 2 years how are you still getting trolled by his broken engrissh :facepalm:
I am calling my self trained lolicon army on you

Booda

Hard-ass
Feb 5, 2018
Booda_Khaled
Obviously a good guy in general.
Sadly your missing out the most important chunk of the requirement which is to communicate with players fluently,yea its true you can help but the thing is, not holding that part is gonna to lay a serious impact to the players,we thus make sure you meet that point in order to qualify for the position "clearly" to keep in our heads that your giving quality answers to our lovely players and not repeating after them or not even bothering to understand what they are saying,due to their own lackings.
therefore disrecommended.
You have a long way to go so dont hold back and try to work on your lackings.
thanks bro
but small thing u need to know to communicate with players they can understand me and i can understand them
it is about Grammar only dont tell me in ur life u fail in grammar in some things mean u bad in English ASF and u cant speak or contact with anyone ^^

Booda

Hard-ass
Feb 5, 2018
Booda_Khaled
i have small question what u will do with perfect 100 percent English and useless to help newbies
small story it happen 3 times and 3rd one this week
i found newbie asking on /newb and i am answering him and said at last *if you need more info sms or /call booda* then i found newbie calling me or speaking to me on /g and says ** Helper left me and i dont know what i do he didnt tell me what i do next ** < this newbie found server helper have great english but didnt tell him what he need
so i started to learn and helping him ...
this newbie found helper but didn`t found help thats why i want join Helper team thats all if u accept / deny it not big deal for me

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Although Booda doesn’t speak the best english, he has always caught my eye with his activity, which is a sign that he is dedicated into helping our community. He helps over newbie chat and at times even camping newbie spawn. Booda is worth giving a shot, I believe in my own opinion he really deserves it and wouldn’t let anyone down.

Vouched!

Status
Not open for further replies.