1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:
5 FEB 2018

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
3 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Because i am X Junior Helper and W/O this Helper Tag or helper power i am helping Newbies
just need 1 thing not tag or promotion to higher rank helper or anything
and this thing is that system message when newbie respawn in server to know their is newbie landed in server

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
i will be honest my English not perfect but you really need me because in my time zone i found newbies asking on /newb channel and no one answer
but i am always stop from what ever i am doing and response on /newb and you will see i am X junior admin, from helpers list how many replies i did on /newb channel

and answer on this question is
i helped like 10 newbies they are was about to leave server because no helpers active and no one response but i did that and waste my time with them like each one take around 3 hours from my time to show him what is lawless / jobs / rp / gangs / factions
special fisherman job it takes around 30 to 40 minutes to make him understand this job

and dont forget those newbies not speaking English well i am not leaving them until they know our LRP

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Greetings and Hello.

my name is Booda khaled & Real name is Top Secret born in Liberty City my age is 25, today my name is booda tomorrow i don`t know what is my new name next 6 hours, every 6 hours i have new name to be undercover 24/7
i am N.C.I.S ( Naval Criminal Investigative Service ) Commander Agent working in Vice City and i Went to Los Santos for Huge operation between Vice City and Los Santos contact made between L.S mayor and V.C mayor
they sent us to Los Santos me and another 4 members from my Crew name Top Secret,
we came here for working on Case called Assassins Rats they like 20 assassins rolling in street and murdering cats in Night and last year we successfully arrested them,

so we has been here since 5 years and i started to like Los Santos so i decided to pick my bag and start my new life in Los santos, then i joined L.S.F.M.D beside my real job N.C.I.S, i found Cute lovely Girl her name is Caitlyn Amphibia, she Chief Of Police Department Of Dilimore i fall in love with her, so i married her and bought new house at Santa Marina Beach, now we loves each others and lives in Peace,

we working on new case now in Vice City for Arresting Gays Agency
and we trying to get more information about them but we reached to leader of gay Agency and names is

Simon Walker
Tyrone Howard
Hlias papas
Tony Freeman
Don Fatloc
Dane Tookie

those people ar Gays leaders and we working on arrest them
pray for us to shutdown this agency with minimum losses of souls

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
i will send it as soon as finish my work ooc

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
i will send it as soon as finish my work ooc

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
from 5 to 6 hours +

3.5 Past Name(s):
Booda Khaled
Booda Yasha
Booda khaled

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
indeed

• i am deputy commissioner ( r5 ) of LSFMD and temped before for leader before
  • X LSPD captain of P.R ( Public Relation )
  • X (r5) in gang club
  • X (R4) in gang Amphibia
  • X trainee FBI
  • all jobs skills Max Except Hooker
  • Rping as much as i can with players ( W/O FMD duty )

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yeah was miss understanding from staff

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yeah for timeout while cuffed

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
nah

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yeah by abuser admin

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
yeah i am X Junior Helper

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Booda_Khaled

Last edited:

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Don't want to be rude, but your English is not good and you don't know what "Country of residence" means as you typed "GMT+2".

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
You're a good person Booda, you have some things that are insufficient but still the choice still goes to the Helper Management. Best of luck.

c0k3

Red-Headed Stepchild
Jun 15, 2018
Deo_Dorant
Booda shows intention to help the server although his english wasn't that good enough, so i think he is suitable for the position his been applying.
We all know how booda rule the Lawless Roleplay, So if my opinion does count then i'll give him my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.