Update! Welcome back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Sorry about the elongated delay of getting the forums back on track. The main reason behind the delay was that our database was a huge 16.4GB! I spent a large portion of my day decreasing the database size to 300MB.

I hope you all enjoy the new forums, the web site design seems to be the same however I spent 16 hours on rescripting it from scratch to meet the new standard and requirements of our forum software. We are very proud of this achievement!

The list of new features includes:
  • New Editor, this is the thing you see before you post messages / threads. It's much better than the last one.
  • User Group Banners, despite how much I loved our old banners I made the templates I modified were reset and I don't feel like adding them back. Instead we have banners however I haven't enabled them yet
  • Forums Removed! I removed unneeded forums and cleaned everything up
  • Drafts! As you type your messages will be saved as drafts. Not really major but nice
  • New Smilies! If you click the smilies face on the redactor you can see all of them!
  • Plenty more features that I have no energy to describe after scripting for nearly 20 hours, click for the full feature list.

If you see any errors, report them here. :O

Reactions: 12 people

Robin

Retired Admin
Apr 15, 2013
Robin_Lanvins
When you move the mouse cursor to 'Alerts' or 'Inbox' it keeps show that loading picture and nothing happens.

Reactions: 4 people

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
May 30, 2013
When you move the mouse cursor to 'Alerts' or 'Inbox' it keeps show that loading picture and nothing happens.
Yep true, Please fix it Now i gotto Open all The alerts just to see the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.