Update! Weekly Update 19: LEVEL DISCOUNTS, MATERIAL BONUS AND NAME CHANGE DISCOUNT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LpXYN9G.png

v1.7.75

We're stilling working extremely hard on the public beta of the website v3.0 and we can't wait to fully release the final version and get back to scripting awesome new weekly features for you guys!

We have consistently released weekly updates since March 2, 2020! Amazing!

Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy this week's bonuses!

0pKSU8k.png

1qOTG2x.png

It will be hard to assume that you haven't heard of the new upgrade and level system of Lawless Roleplay!

Get a 50% DISCOUNT on levelling up!

* This event will be going on from 16th July - 23rd July only

0pKSU8k.png

LmjMTNi.gif

The materials supply network was severely affected by the coronavirus pandemic, they are paying extra to revive the markets!

Materials will have 50% BONUS for a week!

0pKSU8k.png

NoXCm1J.gif

Los Santos City Hall has decreased its name change deed policy.

The name change will have 50% DISCOUNT for a week!

0pKSU8k.png

The Lawless Roleplay team is encouraging you to follow, like, and subscribe to our Social Media pages! The benefits of supporting our social media are significant as we are hosting constant giveaways for our players, meaning if you like, follow, or subscribe to our Social Media pages; you are first to see the giveaway!

t5sxgPO.gif

Help us by promoting our Facebook page!

0pKSU8k.png

Public Relations
Development Team
Administrator Team
Whole Lawless Community

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
uhh, I don't think this is an update. it is just some events for materials leveling up and name changing. if you are busy or something else, I understand, but at least make a thread or don't call this an update.

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
uhh, I don't think this is an update. it is just some events for materials leveling up and name changing. if you are busy or something else, I understand, but at least make a thread or don't call this an update.
The owner itself is pretty busy to improve the forums as you may have noticed on his recent threads. Great updates have been already implemented and as you may have know, one big big great update can't be done under a week, every week. However, big updates always come but it takes time. We can appreciate these weekly furnishes of the server and enjoy the game. We're to be greatful that we have an owner that cares.

Reactions: Barney

Kraff

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 23, 2013
imagine working on a full time job, having a family and running a samp server with selfish, ungrateful degenerates kids

thmubs up dude

Reactions: Barney

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
The owner itself is pretty busy to improve the forums as you may have noticed on his recent threads. Great updates have been already implemented and as you may have know, one big big great update can't be done under a week, every week. However, big updates always come but it takes time. We can appreciate these weekly furnishes of the server and enjoy the game. We're to be greatful that we have an owner that cares.
I appreciate every movement Barney does for this server. maybe you don't understand English; I said why call this an update while its not, I guess I am very clear. I would rather see monthly worthy updates instead of nonprofit weekly updates.

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Aug 1, 2013
Klevis
░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░
░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░
░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░
░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░
▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░