Update! Week 22: FREE $10,000 ON LOGIN + 2x pay for miner, lumberjack and garbage man jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3tvmC4.png

v1.7.86

We release our 22nd update in the shadow of a very unfortunate event which happened in Lebanon. I just want to let our Lebanese community members that our thoughts and prayers are with them in this terrible time.

0pKSU8k.png

UO31KzE.png

This week, we are paying our miners DOUBLE! It's one of the more fun jobs where you can make cool new friends!

* This event will be going on from 6th August - 13th August only

0pKSU8k.png

wliYwCG.png

We also have DOUBLE pay for the lumberjack job (( /findjob ))

0pKSU8k.png

tZz2Ww8.png

This is one of the more underrated jobs but it makes a good buck if you memorise the route.. Try it out and enjoy DOUBLE PAY!

0pKSU8k.png

2L5DPYe.gif

We want to thank all our current players and community members for their loyalty by giving them $10,000 free if they have played a minimum of 12 hours!

0pKSU8k.png

znMSDnN.png

Lawless Roleplay has a large following and community from Lebanon, especially in Beirut.

We've all seen the horrific videos of the explosion which happened there a few days ago, we feel so much for them. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Lebanese people especially our community members affected by this terrible tragedy.

As a result, we will be donating a percentage of all money made via our donations this month (1st - 31st August) to the Lebanese Red Cross.

I hope to make the donation at the start of September so that we are able to fundraise a good amount. I haven't stated a percentage because if the total amount of donations we receive in August is low then I will increase the percentage so that our donation actually has some kind of impact.

I will also be posting proof of our donation to be fully transparent once it's made.

After all, we are a community first and a gaming server second.

0pKSU8k.png

The Lawless Roleplay team is encouraging you to follow, like, and subscribe to our Social Media pages! The benefits of supporting our social media are significant as we are hosting constant giveaways for our players, meaning if you like, follow, or subscribe to our Social Media pages; you are first to see the giveaway!

0pKSU8k.png

Public Relations
Development Team
Administrator Team
Whole Lawless Community

L.S.P.D
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
LSPD High Command
Apr 25, 2013

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
Make donation woah great to be the best community owner hope my bro Simon is alright

Oct 10, 2017
As a Lebaneese Lawlessrp member and a Beirut citizen, i would like to thank you for that beautiful speech that you made. And the donation part ... Uhmm ... speechless ! A huge thanks for that Help, and it doesn't matter if the amount was small / med / big it's the intention of helping that matters. Again thank you from me and from all the Lebaneese players.
And regarding the Updates !! Insane, keep it up !!

PiPo 2

Playa-Hater
Apr 10, 2020
who can ever imagine going in forums and seing that kind of update for Beiruth , Thanks Barney that means alot for everyone and thanks everyone for your prayers <3 God bless everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.