Update! Website update to v1.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, we are excited to install XenForo 1.5.0, the first supported version in the XenForo 1.5 series. This release builds on previous versions of XenForo to add new features and bug fixes. We would like to thank everyone that provided bug reports and feedback throughout the beta and release candidate period.

The new features in XenForo 1.5 include:
  • Responsive admin control panel
  • Two-step verification (http://lawlessrp.com/account/two-step)
  • Floating notices
  • Profile post comment improvements, including soft deletion and liking
  • Admin sent alerts and conversations
  • Welcome messages
  • Automatic link title conversion
  • Newest posts in the sidebar
  • Independent language selection in the admin control panel
  • ...and more.

Some of the bugs fixed in 1.5.1 include:
  • When loading more profile post comments, show the deleted placeholder for deleted comments instead of it being expanded by default.
  • When navigating to an anchor link, adjust the scroll position to account for the fixed height header.
  • Fix for a server error in certain situations relating to user mentions which are too long.
  • Fix for some tags incorrectly receiving a weighting of 8 in the tag cloud.
  • Fix for improper touch device detection on IE Mobile and Microsoft Edge browsers.
  • Adjust permission rebuilding actions to avoid timeouts when possible.
  • When copying posts from a thread, do not rebuild the discussion counters for the source thread.
  • Fix for an issue which may see a new user not receive notification of their Welcome message.
  • Fix a situation where an invalid character could be displayed when stripping BB code from content.
  • Fix for incorrect multi-column display in certain situations in Chrome.
  • Changed the Facebook media site code to display in Facebook video format rather than post format.
  • Fix for alerts about profile post comments generated before the upgrade to 1.5.0 displaying incorrectly.
  • Prevent an "array to string conversion" error when logging user changes for custom fields which have changed type.
  • Workaround for an issue with some versions of iOS which prevented the search input from being focused on the first tap.
  • Limit the amount of ignored users imported to 1000 to prevent data length issues.
  • Ensure that following and follower lists only display the "more" button when needed.
There are many more updates that are not documented however all our software on the forums are fully up to date and configured to be perfect.

JIMMY*

Good Fella
Sep 25, 2015
Jimmy_Hopkins
For me the webpage loading time has also decreased. Thank you MR. Barney.

Reactions: Barney

Barney

Management
Apr 11, 2013
For me the webpage loading time has also decreased. Thank you MR. Barney.

No problem pal. I reconfigured a lot of the server and we updated a few policies to increase the load time. The website should now be loading pretty instantly for most users. For me personally, the moment I press enter, the website is ready and loaded.

The control panel will be useful, good one andrew and shock.

It was all me!! :oldman:

Reactions: JIMMY* and Moddi
Status
Not open for further replies.