1.4 Country of residence:
Albania

1.5 When did you join the community?:
June 26, 2019

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I have been helping the community since I was a new player myself.I try to help everyone asking for help on the /newbie chat, /g chat.I also help players in game with small needs.I do giveaways from time to time to help new players enjoy the game.Being part of the helper community would make me genuinely happy because that would mean that my work is valued.I do aim to be a bigger part of the community and I would like to take this first step and become a helper.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Firstly I am very active I play around 4-10 hours a day.I am more active during the morning since I usually go to the gym on the afternoon.Although english is not my first language I can speak english fluently and that would give me an advantage over other applicants.I am patient with new players who maybe need help but cannot fully explain their problem which is concerning them or preventing them from enjoying the game.I am truly honest and I do not mind accepting my mistakes because all of us are just people after all but I have learnt from my mistakes.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Vinz Howard used to live in one of the most infamus neighborhoods in Los Santos.Although Vinz was a quite kid who did not get himself in trouble he still found himself being apart of big fist fights happening around the neighborhood.Vinz had an older brother who had a big influence on him.Vinz's brother was called Stealth.He was one of the most notorious gangsters in town.Stealth was one of the original members of Rifa which dominated around Los Santos killing mercilessly everyone that got in their way.Vinz did not aspire to be a criminal like his brother.Vinz finished college and got a degree in criminal justice.After that he made an application to become an police officer.His application was approved and Vinz took the interview the other day.Vinz got his new badge and started patrolling over Los Santos everyday.Captain Skan was happy with Vinz's work and promoted him.Vinz made many friends in the LSPD such as Captain of SWAT Lazzio, William Athens and many more.He was approached one day by 2 mysterious men.Vinz was told that he needed to deliever a package to LSPD's garage.The information about the mission was classified to Vinz obliged to the 2 men's order.After Vinz got the mission complete, the 2 men revealed themselfs to be secret agents of the FBI.They had their eye on Vinz since he was an cadet and they said that was about time he got a bigger promotion.Vinz accepted their offer and now works as an FBI agent.Vinz is the newest FBI special agent and assistant commander of the organized criminal unit.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
i4LdVQ4.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
kWYDljo.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I play 4 hours on minimum a day when I am busy but I usually play for 5 or more hours when I am free.I usually play longer on the morning since I go to the gym in the afternoon.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Vinz_El_Hellbanian
Bruce_Howard

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
LSPD - (SWAT) Police Officer (R1) - 2019
FBI - (OCU) Special Agent (R3) - 2019

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes once when I was muted on global chat.This was the first time I was jailed but I was released right away since I did not really deserve the mute.I got killed in game by a gang and I said on /g word for word:"Lol these guys killed me and said Putang ino Bobo" and I got muted immediately with no warning whatsoever.I reported to be unmuted and Sofia Howard fixed the problem.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Vinz_Howard

Last edited:

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for the support I really appreciate it even if my application doesn't get accepted.

Reactions: AidanC

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
If you feel like I have done something wrong I accept any form of criticism.

Nov 29, 2018
I have seen you help on the Newbie chat,so that's something good.I still think you have room for improvement though,i haven't really seen you camp in the newbie spawn,your English isn't the best and sometimes you have been really unprofessional on the Global Channel.I hope you improve.
Neutral for now.

Last edited:

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
I have seen you help on the Newbie chat.so that's something good.I still think you have room for improvement,i haven't really seen you camp in the newbie spawn,your english isn't the best and sometimes you have been really unprofessional on the Global Channel.I hope you improve.
Neutral for now.
I am trying to find time to camp on newbie but when I try to camp there nobody spawns or they run away.I mostly help the newbies with small things like giving away cars.Gave away 2 cars the last few days.The first one was a huntley I gave it to Jim_Hopper.I will still find time to camp more at newbie spawn.I do not really act childish on global chat I mostly joke with my friends, but I do not intend to insult anyone.I have been taking after school english lessons for 5 years now so I think my english is pretty good to be honest.I still value your criticism and I will try to use it to become a better version of myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.