HIRED Vinz_Howard's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
You're a good lad, I think everyone deserves a chance at some point and your time has come

Your active, easy to talk to and can handle critism, I wish you the best of luck

Motzerella
I appreciate your support and I will not let you down.Thanks for always being available to help me too.

Last edited:
Reactions: AidanC

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Haven't seen you committing over newb that much but the amount of optimism inside you is enough to lit up my desires,good luck.
I really try to help everyone on the newbie or global chat but sometimes I am fighting on turfs since I am an agent and need to be present but everytime I am hanging around paintball I help everyone looking for a lending hand.I will definitely try to increase the time I spend on newbie spawn and help even more players in need.Thanks for the criticism.

Last edited:

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
I saw him helping tons of times over the newbie chat and even the global chat, his activity is good enough, its true that he doesn’t camp at the newbie spawn but I am pretty sure he’ll do it.
Supported, I would like to see you wifh the Junior Helper tag very soon good luck.
Thanks for the kind words commander, your trust really makes me happy.Even though the time I spent in newbie is limited I will be sure to increase the time I spend there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.