HIRED Vinz_Howard's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard.

Head Administrator
Old-School 2014
Apr 25, 2014
He's a howard so supported!

Jk saw him helped alot but i need more time to think if you really deserve it or not.

Apr 7, 2017
Martin_Garrix
Haven't seen you actual help newbies in the position of a helper, haven't seen you camping, replying to newbie channel, or maybe I'm not active in the same timezone as yours.
You giveaway your cars simply because you can't sell them to anyone.

You haven't work hard enough, good luck!

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Haven't seen you actual help newbies in the position of a helper, haven't seen you camping, replying to newbie channel, or maybe I'm not active in the same timezone as yours.

Nice of him to give them away...

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
I didn't refuse his good action, I'm telling the truth and it's just not enough.
Not sure but, i think its your inactivity. I see vinz online and does a lot of work over /newbie. He deserves a chance.

End of story.

Sep 9, 2015
Joga
he talks shit to me when im on /g, but i don't care, he does alot of work on /newb, and is really helpful towards little newbies, supported.

Reactions: Crityum

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019

I actually give away cars since I do not use them at all I explicitly said I am only giving them to new players just so they do not get scammed by idiots or waste money on dealerships.I am quite active on newbie chat and I have started to camp on newbie spawn.Spent 3 hours yesterday there but only 2 players spawned and they ran away from me as soon as I welcomed them.And just to clear that up I do not give away cars only because nobody buys them, it just feels good when you actually see someone using the help you gave them and value your help.I still appreciate your criticism and I will definitely camp more on newbie spawn, up to 5 or 6 hours a day.Thanks again Josh, love you.

Last edited:
Reactions: AidanC
Status
Not open for further replies.