v1.3.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the other update, I dedicated it to @John, @Pako and @Toompert. But then the entire community and staff team said "what about us?!".. So my friends.. I dedicate this update to you.

We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums.

We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone.

Revision 1.3.29
- Increase of house and business maximum sizes
- Adjusted shotgun damage
- Increased LSPD locker sniper to $1,500 and Rifle to $800
- Going off duty as faction members automatically remove any faction given weapons, skins, equipment etc (FBI is exempt from this)

- Cop guns can no longer be picked up via /grabgun - they actually get sucked into the sky by aliens who are studying human weapons to make a weapon to destroy us all
- Fixed a bug with /badge
- Turf limit increased to 30 from 25
- Turf capture limit has been increased to 6 for gangs, 9 turfs if owner of the supply chain turf (this perk also benefits allies)
- Turf capture limit has been increased to 4 for factions
- Increased materials required for snipers to 9,999 materials
- Increased sniper price for LSPD and FBI to $4,999
- Increased required LSPD rank to have a sniper to rank 3+
- Fixed a bug with /claimturf for supply chain turf perk owners

BarneyS

Buster
Aug 8, 2015
Barney_Scott
I say server is UNBALANCED, You tell me to join a gang? Make up your mind man

War Thane

Chartered Old-School
Aug 20, 2013
then why u saying its unbalanced faggot? most of ppl joined pd for free guns at turfs lol. server is balanced now. every1 working for their weapons
Excuse me, mr. inactive guy but you literally know nothing. Factions never had enough power because they were built on gang-rejects full of anger, looking to "abuse" their weapons. Fact was they would never get the money gangs could(nigga mp3 mf3 fuck yall insane).
Also, how do you want "dead/poor" gangs to give competition while you keep increasing guns price(a/two gang capping all the cash turfs, the rest can suck their dick)? Soon this server won't even have gang wars and you gon see everyone floating to factions for them "less $ weapons".

Jan 19, 2017
Silver_Rayleigh
- Increased materials required for snipers to 9,999 materials
- Increased sniper price for LSPD and FBI to $4,999
I honestly feel like those prices are way high, It should be like 8k materials for gangs instead of 6k
And 2750-3000$ for cops as thats is a fair enough price for everybody.

CesarCord

Street Cat
Apr 16, 2013
Cesar_Cordozar
Its a 4k mat price increase wtf you idiots crying about, snipers should not be everywhere they should be a rare occurrence. You people crying about this are the same people who probably shit bricks after getting killed by a sniper yet you sheep happily use it yourself. Make up your minds and stop being hypocrites, not everyone should have snipers

Reactions: Ryder Murdoc

Chino.

Classic
Feb 23, 2017
Increased materials to craft Snipers, hmmmm 9,000 Materials is too much,

#Bringback6kmats

What if you increase factions paycheck? from 600$ everyturf to 1,500 or 2,000?
5,000$ for sniper is too much as PD since we get only 2,100$ every 4turfs we capped + were always on duty we can't go matrun, trucker, or fisherman while on duty
It's my own opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.