v1.3.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the other update, I dedicated it to @John, @Pako and @Toompert. But then the entire community and staff team said "what about us?!".. So my friends.. I dedicate this update to you.

We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums.

We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone.

Revision 1.3.29
- Increase of house and business maximum sizes
- Adjusted shotgun damage
- Increased LSPD locker sniper to $1,500 and Rifle to $800
- Going off duty as faction members automatically remove any faction given weapons, skins, equipment etc (FBI is exempt from this)

- Cop guns can no longer be picked up via /grabgun - they actually get sucked into the sky by aliens who are studying human weapons to make a weapon to destroy us all
- Fixed a bug with /badge
- Turf limit increased to 30 from 25
- Turf capture limit has been increased to 6 for gangs, 9 turfs if owner of the supply chain turf (this perk also benefits allies)
- Turf capture limit has been increased to 4 for factions
- Increased materials required for snipers to 9,999 materials
- Increased sniper price for LSPD and FBI to $4,999
- Increased required LSPD rank to have a sniper to rank 3+
- Fixed a bug with /claimturf for supply chain turf perk owners

Wulf

Ganglord
Sep 20, 2015
Also, how can you take away a weapon someone likes to use? You have to think about others.. Mr.Meeseeks probably likes to roam around with his sniper and go deer hunting or to simply DM noobs, and you take that away because people like using snipers for turfs are you serious? I haven't seen anyone on forums cry about people sniping at turf.
I have to agree with you, i personally like to use sniper a lot. 10k materials is too much in my opinion. #bringitbackto6kmaterials.

Marcus Flocka

Old-School 2014
Oct 2, 2016
decreased sniper Price from the locker (4999$ is too much for a faction)
you know that factions can't get so many cash
Make it (2,000$) will be fine for us

Reactions: Rusty
Aug 1, 2015
G
do you know 1 hour of matrunning to get 10k materials = sniper? (13k max) and if u get dmed i would do this
anigif_enhanced-26960-1394220266-21.gif

and why does the faction should pay 5k for the sniper while most of the time they're on duty, should u increase their paycheck?

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Jul 10, 2014
HAHAHAHAHA guess what keep supporting suggestion like this:

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/make-em-pay-gang-members-make-stand.118841/

All of you nerds complaining about cops getting free weapons now guess what we have to pay for sniper but you have to pay 20k cash or 10k materials for a sniper. What did you guys think that we will pay for sniper 5k while the price for you stay 6,000 mats? NAH your done now. Go ahead and keep supporting @Sani suggestions LOLOL

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Jul 10, 2014
I have to agree with you, i personally like to use sniper a lot. 10k materials is too much in my opinion. #bringitbackto6kmaterials.

XP3MDes.png

2ttVMGV.png

Didn't you liked Sani's suggestion? yeah we have to pay 5,000$ and in order to create a balance between factions cheap paychecks and gangs barney have to make that price higher for gangs which is what he did.

Reactions: Barney
Jul 25, 2016
Hamza_Scaletta
do you know 1 hour of matrunning to get 10k materials = sniper? (13k max) and if u get dmed i would do this
anigif_enhanced-26960-1394220266-21.gif

and why does the faction should pay 5k for the sniper while most of the time they're on duty, should u increase their paycheck?
dam true.... 1 hour for 10k mats max 12k to 13k (if ghoust town) suddenly a newb came from back and start dming how will it looks? we all just said WTF MADAFOKER -_- its like you hard work every month at the last u got your salary and just step out from office 2 robbers came and take your money and said babye -_- @Barney change sniper mats man... 4k was the best

Status
Not open for further replies.