v1.2.92 & Ivy Gift for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. With this update, not only have I fixed server issues and mitigated the server completely.. I have given everybody 14 days of Ivy as promised in my I love you thread.

I have given every single player who has logged in the past 24 hours, 14 days of Ivy or equivalent upgrade. Ivy donators received 14 days extra while Rose/ Daisy donators were upgraded to Ivy and everyone else received 14 days of Ivy. The conditions were that you were level 3 and above, not banned, disabled, verified locked or had any restrictions. A total 1665 accounts received Ivy.

I really mean this - from the bottom of my heart. Thank you - everyone, the staff, the community, the helpers, the testers, donators - honestly everyone. Thank you for your loyalty, support and trust in this difficult time. I really mean it because without you, we would've never survived so thank you.

With this said, I am now full stream ahead with developing new awesome updates for you. Stay tuned!

We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums.

We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone.

Revision 1.2.92
- Fixed a runtime error with /putincar
- Fixed a bug with /buy in restaurants not giving health
- Fixed a runtime error with /announceevent
- Moved /cnn to HA command and added a warning for possible issue with command
- Script optimisation

Once again, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.