v1.2.40

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had the past few updates solely dedicated to lands and bug fixes. In this series of updates, I will be focusing on feedback received from the 17th March 2017 big faction and gang leader meeting. We had 16 members from all gangs and factions that were high command in gangs and factions as well as 8 administrators including the Gang Manager and Faction Manager. We are very dedicated to hearing your voice as we strive to stay true to our "For Players, By Players" motto.

We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums.

We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone.

Revision 1.2.40
- Fixed some bugs but I forgot what, it was like 3 or 4 bugs - it was late at night
- Fixed a bug with land 3D text
- Removed the /tognews command
- Removed the trash behind all saints hospital blocking LSFMD drivers delivering dead bodies
- You now lose health if you cbug
- Added /gbackup for gang members to call back up, other members will get a beacon on their minimap
- Added /gradar for gang members to track and see where all members are at all times
- Increased land access radius for doors and gates from 3 feet to 5 feet
- Adjusted gun store prices
- /checklandobj now also tells you the rotation angle of objects so you can manually set other objects via /setlandobjrot

Raz

Assistant Management
Old-School 2015
Jul 7, 2016
  • Removed the /tognews command
I like it haha ^ thank you

Reactions: Pato

Niel

Retired Admin
May 12, 2014
Niel_Vaughn
Added /gbackup for gang members to call back up, other members will get a beacon on their minimap
- Added /gradar for gang members to track and see where all members are at all times
- Increased land access radius for doors and gates from 3 feet to 5 feet
- Adjusted gun store prices
I like those ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.