Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Thane

Junior Helper
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
I lol'd on this one
I promise to not be a failure staff and a butt hurt guy like you if I do reach the ranks once. Thank you for disappearing out of the admin team. Ever since you’re gone server has been hitting 100+

DeanCuba

Lifetime Executive Member
Retired Admin
Jul 22, 2015
Atleast he has a fully community having a blast n chilling here with him, why you gotta come here and boost around, just mind your own business small guy, you arent even funny
It's ironic to see him applying for helper after the disservice he did to the community since he has been unbanned. Someone needs to tell the truth about his toxicity.

Reactions: -Chaz-

Cin

Junior Helper
Feb 9, 2023
js9U7Q2.png

Approval
YAJkr4k.png

Helper's Name
Krax Hollow
Position
Junior Helper
Reasons of Approval
Active , Has experience, should be back on the team

Reactions: Troy Thane

Troy Thane

Junior Helper
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
I've been out for months my guy LOL. Give Armstrong the credit he deserves, dude is doing wonders since his appointment to Game Affairs Manager. The keyword here is if you reach the ranks. I wouldn't hire you to water my plants 🤣🤣
Hahaha, guess who’s out the team. Possibly never going to be hired again through out Barney possibly realised the mistake. Smack off this thread, no one likes you. As Theo said atleast whole community is replying here we’re having fun. You’re maybe just mad you did not get this much attention as Management 😂 Piss off clown and don’t ever expect a reply from me again

Status
Not open for further replies.