Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear outlaws,

As you have probably noticed, our forums went down for less than an hour. But as you know, it's LAWLESS and we will fight until the bitter end, no one, nothing can stop us from becoming the biggest English speaking SA:MP community.

We have been stabbed in the back by an unloyal dog who we trusted too fast, by the time we realized what we were doing the dog had already bitten us.

Unfortunatly the dog had deleted all our important files and database. We spent over a week to update the forums for you guys, that time is now considered as wasted. However, we're back and we're back better than ever.

But don't be afraid, after a quick call to our host we managed to get back all our files, unfortunately parts of the update was lost. But with your help I believe we can grow again, it's time to pick your weapons, and show the world what we are made of.

This is OUR community, this is for you... the players.

Regards,
The community...

Kush

Chartered Old-School
Aug 9, 2013
Lol. Nothing new bout him, he's been suspicious since day 1. Hope he rots under her mother's skirt hiding In fear. Anyways good job to everyone! Lawless FTW!!!

Reactions: 4 people

Ryder Murdoc

Chartered Old-School
Sep 11, 2013
Ryder_Murdoc
Or this is an april 1 joke and calgon is gonna read everything posted

Paul Grande

Chartered Old-School
Nov 14, 2013
Paul_Grande
Well you should of not hired the guy that left a server and sold it's script really

Anyway Good job and i hope we can restore everything!

Reactions: 3 people

Lorence

Good Fella
Mar 28, 2014
LorencePatriot
He got our Samp community in trouble and now I will give him trouble . That B****.

Status
Not open for further replies.