Announcement Server Maintenance (21/12/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server will be going offline for 4-6 hours on Thursday 21st December 2017 at 6 PM GMT + 0 for server maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this extended down time.

Once we are back online, we will be sure to come back with our festive hats on!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
Old players are not noob they are smart they can change IP and come back if they want

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk
Administrative Team is not noob also, they can simply track their IP's. How would they know? Shooting skills an Old School player is surely good at shooting, secondly, they will have activity on the forums so of course Admins will one day check the shared IP's as well as the behavior, there will be surely an Old School Administrator which will recognize the behavior of a banned Old School player, do not think you are over smart as this is no good.

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
This is the first to know cheating is the only reason gets you banned
It is not the only reason that gets you banned, but it is the main one. You can get banned for Server Advertisement for example, but I guess if you Server Advertise, it is YOU which wanna get banned INTENTIONALLY for a specific reason. But you are right I believe!

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
Make our Christmas unforgettable sir,
Give us some free staffs and make events every time .
Give chance to those old players that are banned so that we are many as fuck and that is so fun!

#Make_it_unforgettable
Hello Mr, SignatureStealer, your comment got my attention as you have stated:
"GIVE US SOME FREE STAFFS." Are you serious like, you are telling Barney to give you Helper or Administrator without making any effort? And no, don't give these scumbags you call players another chance they don't deserve THEY COULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE HACKING!

Marcoo

New Playa
Dec 18, 2017
Marco_Hunter
They could have thought twice before hacking in a 13 years old game. Let them enjoy Singleplayer, and do FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!
I know that the best way to get banned is cheating so What if I told you that my best friend didnt got banned for cheating?

Marcoo

New Playa
Dec 18, 2017
Marco_Hunter
Hello Mr, SignatureStealer, your comment got my attention as you have stated:
"GIVE US SOME FREE STAFFS." Are you serious like, you are telling Barney to give you Helper or Administrator without making any effort? And no, don't give these scumbags you call players another chance they don't deserve THEY COULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE HACKING!
If you was an admin that not mean to mocks on these players, And about mass unban why they dont have anther chance management Lafayette? Mr.Lafayette please sir give anther chance I'm begging you now pls, lemme kiss ur leg just give them anther chance.

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
I know that the best way to get banned is cheating so What if I told you that my best friend didnt got banned for cheating?
What did he get banned for? There is always a reason to get banned, and you can always think twice. No need for shitty mass unbans, it will increase player base, but lots of hackers will come back.

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
If you was an admin that not mean to mocks on these players, And about mass unban why they dont have anther chance management Lafayette? Mr.Lafayette please sir give anther chance I'm begging you now pls, lemme kiss ur leg just give them anther chance.
If they hacked, they had another chance. If they Server Advertised they had another chance. For each reason, they had another chance after they get banned, and they didn't learn and they fucked up on their second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.