Announcement Server Maintenance (21/12/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server will be going offline for 4-6 hours on Thursday 21st December 2017 at 6 PM GMT + 0 for server maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this extended down time.

Once we are back online, we will be sure to come back with our festive hats on!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2017
a_c
Father Laffy, my heart is filled with chaos and confusion. I feel as if I am drowning in my circumstances and my heart is filled with fear and confusion. I really need the strength and peace that only You can give. Right now, I want you to stop posting in this threat because I WANT MASS UNBAN OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US UNBAN BARNEY !!!

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk
Why do you even care about his opinion, he will not change anything by saying few stupid words

Reactions: Marcoo

Tyson W

Buster
Oct 6, 2017
Tyson_Walker
Hello Mr, SignatureStealer, your comment got my attention as you have stated:
"GIVE US SOME FREE STAFFS." Are you serious like, you are telling Barney to give you Helper or Administrator without making any effort? And no, don't give these scumbags you call players another chance they don't deserve THEY COULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE HACKING!
Shut the fuck up retard admin

OlafDonelly

BolleSjon!
Nov 21, 2013
Olaf
Are you kidding me??? 90% from old players are banned and you're requesting for no mass unban????
Youre kidding right? Mass unban will only cause people to leave.

Banned players are banned for a reason.....:oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::chick::chick::chick::chick:

Alom

Classic
Apr 18, 2016
dont get why you people keep asking for mass unban like your getting it.
sorry if that seems harsh but come. on.

Status
Not open for further replies.