DENIED Sasha_Putinn's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivera Hernandez

Old-School 2014
Jul 6, 2016
I have been watching you for a long time and I mostly notice that you argue at lot with people on the global channel and only started being 'nice' when you had a plan applying as a helper. I have also noticed that you are being very unprofessional on our forums, the way you handle it isn't just tolerable as a helper if given the chance so. I am greatly not in favor.

Take a look at your forum punishment list.
AsLEtBz.png
Most of his forum violations are from 2018. Atleast he doesn't asslick people to support his helper application and tryna sneak his way into admin just like you did? And weren't you banned as well?

It's actually funny to see how admins like you would have been working 24/7 on SAMP to get that so called 'exclusive' helper tag both in-game and on the forums. Dont let me speak out more against/about you.

Last edited:

Rivera Hernandez

Old-School 2014
Jul 6, 2016
The application should be immediately denied for the following reasons:
  • Staff members need to be trustworthy and reliable.

He has been banned for several occasions - warping, nametags, ban evading etc.
I guess if the community vouched for him, then he's trusted enough to be a helper.

Past is past. Everyone deserves a chance. Ban evading shouldn't even be counted as an offence on someone's staff application

Aug 20, 2017
I guess if the community vouched for him, then he's trusted enough to be a helper.

Past is past. Everyone deserves a chance. Ban evading shouldn't even be counted as an offence on someone's staff application

The community can vouch for him as much as they want, at the end of the day it doesn’t matter how many people will say “supported” in the application, it’s not a deciding factor.

Past is past indeed, but how can we trust a player who straight up lied in this application aswell? Also, how can you say past is past when the player’s immaturity has been very obvious lately. People don’t change within couple of days.

His past has been and present is full of lies.

Sasha_Putin

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
IC_issue
The community can vouch for him as much as they want, at the end of the day it doesn’t matter how many people will say “supported” in the application, it’s not a deciding factor.

Past is past indeed, but how can we trust a player who straight up lied in this application aswell? Also, how can you say past is past when the player’s immaturity has been very obvious lately. People don’t change within couple of days.

I was honest in my ban appeals but when i saw that u wont unban me for some reasons after i even sent you the chat where i got the hacks with dates and shit you didnt unban me for some reason “ur not honest”

Ryder Murdoc

Chartered Old-School
Sep 11, 2013
Ryder_Murdoc

i think ur making one thing too harsh for a player on SAMP, there's 1 year past 2018 people tend to have life changing moments. Nobody on here is a messiah, as someone high in position holding a grudge can only damage your position or the general interest of the community. Myself for instance, i left in 2016 and when i came late 2018 people told me i became very different as a person, i think this is related to growing up and learning from the past, no human is a fool for eternity and no human is eternally doomed by its past

Aug 20, 2017
think ur making one thing too harsh for a player on SAMP, there's 1 year past 2018 people tend to have life changing moments. Nobody on here is a messiah, as someone high in position holding a grudge can only damage your position or the general interest of the community. Myself for instance, i left in 2016 and when i came late 2018 people told me i became very different as a person, i think this is related to growing up and learning from the past, no human is a fool for eternity and no human is eternally doomed by its past

People don’t change within couple of days.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Jul 10, 2014

Honestly being a helper doesnt means you gonna be an admin. A helper cannot harm the server in any way as they dont have any admin commands to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.