DENIED Sasha_Putinn's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
The application should be immediately denied for the following reasons:
  • Staff members need to be trustworthy and reliable.
4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.(the one in my punlist was resolved

He has been banned for several occasions - warping, nametags, ban evading etc.

• Attitude issues.
It’s evident how he can get tilted very easily. His FBI application is a prime example and I suggest helper managers to check it out. You can also just go through his posts and you will notice his immaturity.

Overall, I don’t see a guy who got recently unbanned to be given a staff position. Only reason he still has a chance to play is because of the hacking punishments update.

Unsupported.

Reactions: Herry.S

Sasha_Putin

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
IC_issue
The application should be inmediately denied for the following reasons:
  • Staff members need to be trustworthy and reliable.

He has been banned for several occasions - warping, nametags, ban evading etc.

• Attitude issues.
It’s evident how he can get tilted very easily. His FBI application is a prime example and I suggest helper managers to check it out. You can also just go through his posts and you will notice his immaturity.

Overall, I don’t see a guy who got recently unbanned to be given a staff position. Only reason he still has a chance to play is because of the hacking punishments update.

Unsupported.
Havent been banned in my new account stop the MG

Reactions: Ryder Murdoc

Sasha_Putin

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
IC_issue
I understand that my past hasn't been the best but everyone deserves a second chance at something. You may not be a fan of my behaviour but that can change easily. Id love to be helper and to serve the community after the harm ive caused to it.

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
I have been watching you for a long time and I mostly notice that you argue at lot with people on the global channel and only started being 'nice' when you had a plan applying as a helper. I have also noticed that you are being very unprofessional on our forums, the way you handle it isn't just tolerable as a helper if given the chance so. I am greatly not in favor.

Take a look at your forum punishment list.
AsLEtBz.png

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
I have been watching you for a long time and I mostly notice that you argue at lot with people on the global channel and only started being 'nice' when you had a plan applying as a helper. I have also noticed that you are being very unprofessional on our forums, the way you handle it isn't just tolerable as a helper if given the chance so. I am greatly not in favor.

Take a look at your forum punishment list.
AsLEtBz.png
can you take an SS of mine?

Reactions: Vinz
Status
Not open for further replies.