- Apr 11, 2013
- Reaction score
Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking and we are determined to set the gold standard in terms of server updates. We understand the demands of the community and we’ve shown that by asking questions and taking vigorous action where required.
Our mission statement to you...
Lawless Roleplay is, and always, will be a community first and a game server second. We are dedicated to fostering an environment with a member-centric approach where all players have equal potential for in game success and community recognition.
Why play here?
Lawless Roleplay was originally founded on the principle that all players should rise or decline based on the actions of the person behind the player. We feel that success should be determined by a players actions and talents and not the whim of an administrative team. We have great code. We have great staff. We have great players. But most importantly we have a vigilant regard for your potential.
Is this a roleplay server?
We have worked to provide many in game tools for roleplay and it is absolutely encouraged however not required. We feel that any preferred mode of play that does not encroach on any other player’s enjoyment of the game is productive. Due to the harsh nature of game mode frequent player versus player violent interaction should be expected. However, this does not mean that players are allowed to kill other players for no reason.
Update 0.8.36 Overview
SA-MP 0.3.7 Released!
The SA-MP team has released a new update, 0.3.7 and we’ve updated to this new version with some special features of our own!
Quote from the SA-MP Team:
- Over 500 new object IDs added, including stunt objects and land objects.
- Interface font size changing.
- Some new variations of the San Andreas cop skins.
- Server control of the car doors and windows.
- The ability to add sirens for unmarked cop cars.
- A simple static actor system to more easily create actor NPCs for shops.
- Many bug fixes and new scripting features.
- Updated to 0.3.7 - Updated streamer to 2.7.6 - Adds UI font size, face, weight changing. UI font size can be changed with the /fontsize command in the client. Valid fontsize is -3 to 5. (You can find out about more default SA-MP client commands by using /samphelp) - The SA-MP client will now dynamically select the steaming memory amount for GTA:SA based on how much RAM is available. If you have a 'streaming memory fix' mod, it should no longer be needed and you should delete it. The streaming memory stats are available under the F5 screen in SA-MP. - Removed the Idle camera (camera shake). - Birds won't fly through SA-MP objects. - Added new fishing idle animation (/idlefish) - Replaced all instances of MAX_PLAYERS to GetPlayerPoolSize() for better script management and speed - Updated messages on /ar and /er commands for administrators - Updated /serverstats to use better methods to calculate totals and be more faster - Replaced all instances of MAX_VEHICLES to GetVehiclePoolSize() for better script management and speed - Added the ability for admins to use /stat kills for refund purposes only - Undercover police/ FBI/ LSFMD/ Government vehicles now have sirens as horns (press h as normal) - Admins can now spawn siren able vehicles via /veh - A new handcuff model is used that is better looking - Added a shortcut /car windows for /car window - Using /car window now actually rolls down the windows or rolls the windows up visibly - Every window in the vehicle is controlled by the player sitting in that seat and can be controlled using /car window - The driver of the vehicle can open and close specific windows of the vehicle or control all windows at once - Vehicle window state is now synced for everyone - If the actual vehicle window is physically closed then nobody can hear you outside - If a passenger has their window closed and the driver has their window open - people outside the car can only hear the driver and not what the passenger says - Updated login music - Changed text on using /car window