EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to help the server and newbies, and make newbies this server from very hard server to an very easy server, and i will improve the newbies level, and help the whole community and I will guide the newbies the server, and answer their questions too, and make them a new player, and new brand guy, not an newbie.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I should be chosen over the other applicants
I can talk English fluently, if you don't know.
Im very helpful, i love helping people
And I love to help newbies, Also newbies
And Im very professional, Im very professional
I'm very active, I'm active on this server.
And an old guy in this server.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Ron, Ron Weasly.
When he was an child he loved to help people, and wished to guide who are new in this town, when he was 18.
A guy named Vinz Braddock, he was his friend in the high school and university, and he sticked with him to be an brand new guy, and become professional guy, he was his teacher and Im the student, he made me know things I didn't know, and I was very exitced, I was going to being to guide the city, but he told me wait, and told me to "Always keep focus on being professional" I said "Ok, sir Vinz Braddock" I kept focusing being professional, and was one step away from being an helper, he kept thinking for it, thinking and thinking, and he found it out, it was being an good and nice person with the new in town, and he knew it, and he kept helping.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
sa-mp-058.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sa-mp-060.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
2 hours per day

3.5 Past Name(s):
NONE

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
LSPD
FMD
FBI

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, Gmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, for aimbot

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
N

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Ron_Weasly

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Why would you bother to apply for a position you don't deserve? You have never helped anyone since you came back to Lawless Roleplay. You don't have much knowledge about the server, its functions and its commands. You cant speak English very well. You are unprofessional and you acting childish all of the time.

No more is needed to be included, this is a straight no from me.

Jaqo

Old-School 2015
Jun 8, 2015
ja_fucking_Cloutz
Not recommended, nothing more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.