Update! Removal of helper applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
koDskfz.png

We have removed the Helper application system. We feel that the responsibility of a helper is far too big and complex and thus cannot be proved by an application. Helpers will now be hand picked based on their work, dedication and community engagement. Sadly, all previous helper applications have been closed.

So how do you get our attention to become a helper? It's all up to your imagination! The helper team's primary function is to help players, especially new ones, and to engagement in a manor that polite. We're also the first point of calls for Server Management when recruiting new administrators.

People in the past have spent days upon end in front of the newbie spawn with the '/wave 1' animation, helping and greeting new players. Others spend their time replying to question & technical support topics or creating guides. Some even just chill on global chat (/g) and newbie chat (/newb) to help people there when required whilst some open help hubs on TeamSpeak 3. There are many ways to get into the team and it's super simple!

Good luck!

Helper Management.

Reactions: 29 people

Jakeros

Gangsta
Jun 29, 2013
Adam_Wilson
Great
Now less work for john :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Jakeros

Gangsta
Jun 29, 2013
Adam_Wilson
And what are the ways to join helper team??
You need to be handpicked by the helper management, keep helping on /newb and make the admins notice you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

John

Retired Admin
Apr 16, 2013
John_Williams
And what are the ways to join helper team??

People in the past have spent days upon end in front of the newbie spawn with the '/wave 1' animation, helping and greeting new players. Others spend their time replying to question & technical support topics or creating guides. Some even just chill on global chat (/g) and newbie chat (/newb) to help people there when required whilst some open help hubs on TeamSpeak 3. There are many ways to get into the team and it's super simple!

Alistair

Banned
Apr 15, 2014
Vishal_Ramcharan
We will own it John Williams.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9505

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.