PC: GTA V DAY ONE

Oct 12, 2014
If there's gonna be a multiplayer in GTA V that will be run by private servers, it wouldn't be that cool. Like what happened in GTA IV-MP; People with low system specs are playing and unlike servers by Rockstar if you're system is detected with low spec you will be kicked. But in the servers run by the IV-MP your system is your problem thats why it's fucking annoying you will see players teleporting and not dying due to the lag. It's also not fun because Rockstar servers have peds and car drive by peds in it which it kinda makes it more fun to play. But if the V-MP will be scripted properly it would be cool.

Burton

Street Cat
Apr 13, 2014
Tony Burton
If there's gonna be a multiplayer in GTA V that will be run by private servers, it wouldn't be that cool. Like what happened in GTA IV-MP; People with low system specs are playing and unlike servers by Rockstar if you're system is detected with low spec you will be kicked. But in the servers run by the IV-MP your system is your problem thats why it's fucking annoying you will see players teleporting and not dying due to the lag. It's also not fun because Rockstar servers have peds and car drive by peds in it which it kinda makes it more fun to play. But if the V-MP will be scripted properly it would be cool.
Exactly why GTA4 became less popular than GTASA.

- Tony Burton

Vin

Jan 21, 2015
Vin_Gage
I had it on my xbox but the xbox broke :(
I was like level 154 and 3.4m$ and all the cars i was the pimp but my 360 broke :(

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Ghetto Ghouls
May 30, 2013
seems like im the only pirate here
piratehlu1n.png
I was about to download it but its 60 fucking gb? I'll just buy it when it comes to my country.

Ace

Apr 16, 2013
x_x
i remember when i played gta v. 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Lui

Godfather
Head Administrator
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Gonna upgrade my PC and Buy that freaking game, sorry.