PC: GTA V DAY ONE

Wesson

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Eric_Wesson
Collecting money to get one for me
It's worth every penny. I'm surprised at how well the game is optimized. I expected my slightly outdated gamer to have problems running it, but it runs as smooth as a baby skin!

Jul 18, 2014
Dallas_Slash
It's worth every penny. I'm surprised at how well the game is optimized. I expected my slightly outdated gamer to have problems running it, but it runs as smooth as a baby skin!
I aint sure if my pc can support it....

Josh

Thug
Apr 22, 2013
Joshy
Can you send me your computer specs? So I can compare them to my own pc?

Wesson

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Eric_Wesson
Can you send me your computer specs? So I can compare them to my own pc?
I'll send it to you when I'm home.
I aint sure if my pc can support it....
GTA 4 was surprisingly enough laggy for me on my computer, so I didn't really expect to be able to run GTA 5. Plan B was to just buy a new gamer, but seems like that isn't necessary..

Dec 19, 2014
Kenneth_Wong
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I PLAYED GTA V 1.5 YEARS AGO NOOBS HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 18, 2014
Dallas_Slash
I'll send it to you when I'm home.

GTA 4 was surprisingly enough laggy for me on my computer, so I didn't really expect to be able to run GTA 5. Plan B was to just buy a new gamer, but seems like that isn't necessary..
GTA 4 runs perfect on my pc on ultra settings. So i guess I should get one for me asap

Reactions: 2 people