Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Phillippines​

When did you join the community?
Dec 17, 2021​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
10/6​

Why would you like to become a helper?
Often people choose to help others because it makes them feel worth while. Sometimes people have suffered themselves and want to be kind to others to repay kindness that was shown to them.​

Statistics (/stats):
https://imgur.com/undefined​

Punishment list (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/undefined​

How active are you in hours?
3 to 4 hours​

Past Name(s):
Brandon McCabe
Amendiel Kiem
Wally Watson
Tom Los Creed​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Varrios Los Aztacas Under Armstong Ramirez Rank 1. Los Santos Rifa - Under Max Mabbitt Rank 1. Amphibia Corporation -Under Sotilis Leroy Rank 2 88 Rising Triaskuza Under Jeyo Chigga Rank 2. Bloods Nation Under Rey Bronx Rank 2. Diablos Royale Under Justin Thane Rank 2. Amphibia Corporation Under Sotilis Leroy Rank 3. Los Santos Crime Family Jessica Trump Rank 3. Outlaw Disciples Under Bob Slater Rank 3. S.A. Conquerors Under Greg Dawson Rank 4. Amphibia Corporation - Under Asykon Amphibia Rank 4. DayBreaks Boy Under Max Sindrit Rank 4. Croydon X Statford 67 Under Jazzy Thomas Rank 4. Los Bastardos Under Hollerith_Osbourne Rank 5. Hillside Hobos Under Kenny Rein Rank 5. Glen Park Vagos Rank 5. Los Santos Police Department Hank Splitzer Rank 1 Los Santos Police Department -(I.A) Under Conor Covenant Rank 1 Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Under Jaspreet Singh Rank 1 Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Under John Jack Rank 1 Los Santos Police Department Under Dennis Lloyd Rank 1​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
No​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Fela

Classic
Apr 19, 2020
A no for me since you're unprofessional and unfitted for the team. I suggest you work more on your English skills and try to be professional in game and in forums thank you.

Wally_Wolford

The Katipuneros
Oct 29, 2018
A no for me since you're unprofessional and unfitted for the team. I suggest you work more on your English skills and try to be professional in game and in forums thank you.
im so sorry you fell that way.

Foreman

New Playa
Nov 20, 2021
I've seen you helping over /newb, however, the way you help over /newb isn't acceptable for you to be in the team.

Sammy Vincre

Retired Admin
Classic
Dec 30, 2016

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant
Dear Applicant!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• Lack of interest, showing no activity both In-game and Forums.
You may re-apply after 30 days.

Signed,
Sammy
Assistant Head of Helper Management

Reactions: Wally_Wolford
Status
Not open for further replies.