OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Serving and helping the community is one of my main agenda on my in game career. I've played not long enough but I already knew every rules to obey in this community and I used to spend my time helping around or guiding some newbies or new comers in this community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I already been in the helper team before, I am a former Senior Helper almost 3 months ago. I can help or contribute in this community by guiding new comers and by letting them to know each rules and regulations that is currently implementing by this community.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Nic Ariz is once a criminal at Liberty City even though he graduated Criminology. Due to laziness Nic decides not to get a job yet after she finished her study which result of being criminal. She once got jailed with a sentence of two years for assaulting a vendor for unknown reason. After a years of serving her sentence he got finally freed herself from being jailed behind those bars. A month after he got freed up, he decided to apply and pursue her career and figure out what's the real world is all about. She applied as a Law Enforcement Officer at Liberty City, days keep passing-by she found it difficult for her. She decided to stop this and starts thinking that she maybe not fit to join or be a part of that Department.

A year passed, She decided to transport to Los Santos and start her life there. She had some trouble living there as she is a new citizen that time. She think again about joining Los Santos Police Department as her first job inside the new City where she is. Pursuing her dream he tried her best to pass the training to accomplish her goal and start the real challenge of life. Luckily, she passed the training and she got hired as an Official Police Officer to stop the criminal activities within the City.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
RoqOSaR.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
c4xiIlT.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-5 hours daily

3.5 Past Name(s):
Nic Del Soze
Nic Blitz

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Former LSPD T&R Sergeant under Lance Howard
R4 Diablos Royale

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
never

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yep

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
yep

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Senior Helper under Luke Mcdonal, Randall Vincre, Tyler J Smith, and Whiz Garcia

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
NicZ

Wesson.

Hustler
Feb 9, 2016
Smith_N_Wesson
LEvMdob.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information

1.1 Full Name:
Nic_Ariz

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Serving and helping the community is one of my main agenda on my in game career. I've played not long enough but I already knew every rules to obey in this community and I used to spend my time helping around or guiding some newbies or new comers in this community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I already been in the helper team before, I am a former Senior Helper almost 3 months ago. I can help or contribute in this community by guiding new comers and by letting them to know each rules and regulations that is currently implementing by this community.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Nic Ariz is once a criminal at Liberty City even though he graduated Criminology. Due to laziness Nic decides not to get a job yet after she finished her study which result of being criminal. She once got jailed with a sentence of two years for assaulting a vendor for unknown reason. After a years of serving her sentence he got finally freed herself from being jailed behind those bars. A month after he got freed up, he decided to apply and pursue her career and figure out what's the real world is all about. She applied as a Law Enforcement Officer at Liberty City, days keep passing-by she found it difficult for her. She decided to stop this and starts thinking that she maybe not fit to join or be a part of that Department.

A year passed, She decided to transport to Los Santos and start her life there. She had some trouble living there as she is a new citizen that time. She think again about joining Los Santos Police Department as her first job inside the new City where she is. Pursuing her dream he tried her best to pass the training to accomplish her goal and start the real challenge of life. Luckily, she passed the training and she got hired as an Official Police Officer to stop the criminal activities within the City.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
RoqOSaR.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
c4xiIlT.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-5 hours daily

3.5 Past Name(s):
Nic Del Soze
Nic Blitz

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Former LSPD T&R Sergeant under Lance Howard
R4 Diablos Royale

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
never

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yep

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
yep

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Senior Helper under Luke Mcdonal, Randall Vincre, Tyler J Smith, and Whiz Garcia

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
NicZ
nigga, this is a wrong section, go apply for Admin ... we support you...

Status
Not open for further replies.