HIRED Nic_Ariz's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler J Smith

Retired Admin
Mar 9, 2017
dont know why you dont just reinstate, dont know why the fucking HM even opened apps, makes the helper spot worthless and you get shit helpers

Reactions: Sargo

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Handpicking gets you better helper’s which worked hard for the position. I mean this guy didn’t even get removed he resigned from his position and knowing he was a sh

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
What can you tell me about your last punishment for charge stacking?
Everyone knows who am I and how was my in game career works, I bet half of the server would be on my side claiming it is a human mistake. My punlist does not define who am I. A lot of players witnessed my activities when I was a Senior Helper way back then.

Reactions: Jacob_Einstein

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Jul 10, 2014
Everyone knows who am I and how was my in game career works, I bet half of the server would be on my side claiming it is a human mistake. My punlist does not define who am I. A lot of players witnessed my activities when I was a Senior Helper way back then.

I highly support this applicant.

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
dont know why you dont just reinstate, dont know why the fucking HM even opened apps, makes the helper spot worthless and you get shit helpers
I tried, but the HM ignoring my calls, thats why i came up into this decission to make an application.

Sammy Vincre

Retired Admin
Classic
Dec 30, 2016
Me as a former best Senior Helper than Michael fking Trump, I support this applicant for any helper position that you may offer to him. Best of luck Nic Blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.