Update! New player record (246)! DOUBLE EXP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
69kb3AW.png

Wow lunatics!

After more than a year, we have managed to break our player record and have almost entirely filled our server for the first time after reaching 246 players. Thank you everyone!

d3YV8Pv.jpg

On June 13th, 2016, we have managed to raise our community and get 237 players online. Today, a historic day, we have managed to get 246 players online at a time! @Barney has mentioned that on many different threads and I would like to mention it again, it would never be possible without all of you. We have managed to bring a few several updates throughout the past year. We have had our ups and downs, however, we are now rising to the top, striving for the best - and that is again, by the help of yours. Thank you!

doublexp.png

As a celebration for breaking our server record, we have enabled the double EXP event. The double EXP will end after the weekend, on Monday (October 9th).

Sharing is Caring

Have you seen our social media pages yet? Have you brought your friends on our lovely community? I hope so. If you haven't, make sure you invite your friends, share our social media pages and help us succeed even more! We offer various awards for players who invite their friends to Lawless Roleplay, you may find the information related by using (/refhelp) in game.

Make sure you stay tuned for the upcoming events and free your time during Halloween, because you definitely do not want to miss the fun! See you soon lunatics!

newsletterspacer.png

On behalf of,

Server Management

Martin Soprano
Director of Community Relations​

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
Good job to everyone inviting his friends, and to the Admin team. I hope we will have 500 players soon! This is beautiful!

Wonnie

Good Fella
Feb 13, 2017
Bro,last time it was 250 players,like there's an event made by Barney I think, still good job! Long live Lawless Roleplay

Chris G Parker

Hard-ass
Aug 2, 2016
Chris_G_Parker
Wah Wah Wah if we got 6 more that time it'll be 250/250 , anyway long live LRP........... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.