DENIED Moiz Miller's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur_Andres

Senior Helper
San Andreas Army
Army High Command
Aug 24, 2018
Bro, you au my friend. And I will give my honest feedback here. You need to improve your activity, most importantly In-Game. Do not worry, they won't straightly deny this application. They'll keep an eye on you and check if you really are actively helping the newbies in-game. And also, professionalism is a must, if someone tries to correct you, thank them, they're just helping you to be a better person and a helper in the future.

I'd say neutral for now. I know you can do it. Good luck.
Right tugal u r the one who understand me the most and u r my best friend if they denied me nvm

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Right tugal u r the one who understand me the most and u r my best friend if they denied me nvm
Even if they denied this application. Do not lose your hope. Make that your motivation to be better in the future, I was like you before. I wasn't good in english before, but I've told to myself that I would improve my grammatical skills and look at me now. Even if I can not construct a perfect english, at least it's understandable.

Aug 20, 2017
3333333333333333333333333.PNG

Asking for random people to support his application. @LanceOG @Jordan

Howard.

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 25, 2014
It's a no for me
You need more improvements and asking people to support you won't make you helper at all.

Arthur_Andres

Senior Helper
San Andreas Army
Army High Command
Aug 24, 2018
Even if they denied this application. Do not lose your hope. Make that your motivation to be better in the future, I was like you before. I wasn't good in english before, but I've told to myself that I would improve my grammatical skills and look at me now. Even if I can not construct a perfect english, at least it's understandable.
Ye bro anyhow big love for u tygal

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Hi Moiz,​
After Reviewing your application we have decided to Deny you for obvious reasons.You can reapply after a month

Signed,
Lance
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.