1.4 Country of residence:
SAUDIA ARABIA

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Nov 30, 2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to help newbies and make them better, and I got experience with Lawless Roleplay server. I want to make the server better and good place, and help new players to roleplay servers.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am Arabic, so I can help Arabic players. I got experience with lawless roleplay. I help a lot on /newb(ie) and I camp at newbie spawn. I helped so many players, and I found an ARABIC newbie who wanted help.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Moiz Millers, a person who loved everyone, and everyone loved him. He was born in All Saints Hospital, in june 24, 2000. He went to school and made a lot of friends. He was lovely and loyal, and everyone loved him. He was one of the great students and always got 1st position in his class ! He went to Elementary and came first! He worked as a medic to save people's lives. He wanted to try to be an officer, so he left LSFMD and joined LSPD. He was hard working and always trying to earn his name

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-5

3.5 Past Name(s):
no

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
FMD-LEAD PARAMEDIC UNDER -JASPREET,ALDO

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, when I was new abusing in /g

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes once joey ban me because of mishap

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
no

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
MOIZ_MILLER

Reactions: Hammad

Shane Platinum

Retired Admin
Apr 6, 2016
No efforts on application, you've to prove the community with +ve way. Redo your application. Good luck.

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
I hardly ever saw you helping,you need to put more effort both In Game and Forums

Wayne'

Hustler
Dec 3, 2017
I'd suggest prove yourself first and show it to them your professionalism.

Neutral.

Nov 29, 2018
I have never seen you helping on /newb,nor camping in the Newbie Spawn.Your english also isn't the best,but there is always room for improvement.
I'd like to see you prove yourself.Neutral.

Arthur_Andres

Senior Helper
San Andreas Army
Army High Command
Aug 24, 2018
I have never seen you helping on /newb,nor camping in the Newbie Spawn.Your english also isn't the best,but there is always room for improvement.
I'd like to see you prove yourself.Neutral.
Btw i dont expect u here now u r here i want to remember u that i pass u for FMD and i also want to tell u that i like the word which u used after type every word (sir) i dont want ur judgement lance is here for me

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Bro, you are my friend. And I will give my honest feedback here. You need to improve your activity, most importantly In-Game. Do not worry, they won't straightly deny this application. They'll keep an eye on you and check if you really are actively helping the newbies in-game. And also, professionalism is a must, if someone tries to correct you, thank them, they're just helping you to be a better person and a helper in the future.

I'd say neutral for now. I know you can do it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.