Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
lSZ8EUk.png

Missing Flight SA272
By: Lucas Henning | Novemeber 9th, 2015

gdoSQOI.jpg

(Los Santos International Airport)

Los Santos International - Here at LSI, everybody is on high alert after the disappearance of the flight SA272. This flight left Los Santos International Airport at approximately 3am. Air traffic controllers realized something was wrong when the GPS tracking had shown the plane stationary for over five minutes. They tried to contact the aircraft but there was no response from the crew.

DMvThdT.jpg

(Last known sighting of the aircraft)
This was an image taken by a local plane spotter which shows the missing aircraft, SA272. This was the last reported sighting of the aircraft. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating the disappearance of this flight and has received immense amount of pressure from the public to find the aircraft.
We spoke with the plane spotter who took this image:

Lucas Henning: So this image was taken in the early hours of November the 5th at Los Santos International of flight SA272?
Hagrid Chucklenuts: Yes.
Lucas Henning: Did you notice anything unusual about the aircraft when you saw it take off?

Hagrid Chuckenuts: Well, I wasn't wearing my glasses on that occasion but I did think that the aircraft was having some difficulty putting it's landing gear up but apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary.
Lucas Henning: Okay, why did you happen to take the image of the aircraft?
Hagrid Chuckenuts: Well, I had just gotten my new Kikon 420 Megapixel camera and I wanted to try it out, so I took an image of the first plane I could see, which happened to be Flight SA272.

Do you think this was an accident? Was the pilot under the influence? Is this a conspiracy? Give us your opinion now.

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzy and Vin

Cynthia

Retired Admin
Apr 28, 2013
Cynthia_Tucker
Name: Cynthia Shred
Comment: This is not the thing you'd want to see when you're going on a flight soon to be with loved ones for christmas.

Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
Name: Cynthia Shred
Comment: This is not the thing you'd want to see when you're going on a flight soon to be with loved ones for christmas.
Name: Network Editor
Comment: I agree, let's see how the story develops and hopefully they will all come out safe, good luck.

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Luke Griffin
Comment: Truly saddening to hear about this. My condolences goes out to the families of those whose loved ones were on the plane.
On a different note, I am enjoying my new jet.

Roys†on

New Playa
May 16, 2015
Royston
Name: Royston Havoc
Comment: (( charles johnson placed a c4 under the plane )) I own an Andromada, could this happen to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.