DENIED Maria_Akros's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Playa-Hater
Aug 31, 2013
Teddy_Garcia
You got my support my friend, I see him help over /newb and newbie place.

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Tugal not being famous doesn't mean i can't be helper. Some helper's dont have fame but they here to do what they applied for. Normally i answer 90% of the question's asked and if i am unsure of something which is the 10% i will try to learn it. Remember everyone make's mistake's
I do agree on what you've said but believe me you aren't experience enough to be in helpers team, what would I suggest to you is to play for more than months and to learn all what the helpers need. Don't worry once I found out that you're capable of being in helpers team, I won't hesitate to support your application. I am not talking here because of HATE or whatsoever but I am talking here as an ex-helper.

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
I do agree on what you've said but believe me you aren't experience enough to be in helpers team, what would I suggest to you is to play for more than months and to learn all what the helpers need. Don't worry once I found out that you're capable of being in helpers team, I won't hesitate to support your application. I am not talking here because of HATE or whatsoever but I am talking here as an ex-helper.
Thanks for the feedback, but i do think im ready.

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
You have a helper material for me mate, I change my mind supported, I see you helping at /newb and camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.