EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Finland

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to join the helper team because I can provide great team cooperation and coordination, I am willing to listen and acknowledge and also I know when to take a step back when told by senior Member. I believe I can sort out most situation in a orderly fashioned manner, subjecting to a greater outcome.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think i should be Chosen because i work under pressure, keep going person and smart, friendly, I have many experiences as a helper and think that i am well experienced. You should also Choose me, because I am a very hardworking person and I know what is the meaning of "RESPONSIBILITY" and I am very sure that I am responsible to my Assignment and i am very patient my patiencency is what makes me look good I can assure you that I will be a good example in this Team.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I was born and raised in the city of Los Santos with my mother only, my father has passed away from being deceased with lung cancer, and when diagnosed he had only upto 90 days to live. Through my life, I have always seen people murdered and horribly violated and which some cases victims do not get the justice they deserve. I believe if I join the Helper Team I can make a change and help as much as it's needed. My mother's father was apart of the County Sheriff and served upto ten years in the force and she has always recommended to me that I should attempt to get in the police school, concluding that she supports me in the force But i was never interested. I hope I can be of satisfaction because if I am accepted I will give the Team my 100% towards my occupation because really and truly I do not intend to work for the government for money.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Weekdays 3-4 Hours.
Weekends 5-6 Hours.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Departement (R1) Under Hank Splitzer
Vatos loco (R3)
Diablos Royale (R1)
Bloods (r4)

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes,

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes 2x, 1 Was meant to be solved but since barney removed me from jail and removed my wepres he told me to wait out one dm warn and the other i dm'ed and i admit it.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Once but it was like 4-5 months ago and wrongfully prisoned so barney Released me.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Maria_Akros

Last edited:

TheoSage

Good Fella
Apr 23, 2017
Neutral for now, please prove yourself via Helping newbies and camping over spawn point.

Status
Not open for further replies.