DENIED Maria_Akros's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Marcello Check for yourself im not the most active player but i am active.

You don't have to be offended by a point of view, I am not criticizing. I am online some time everyday but I don't see you camping at the newbie spawn. Today you started replying to /newb questions, and that's good, but it's not enough to change my decision.

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
You don't have to be offended by a point of view, I am not criticizing. I am online some time everyday but I don't see you camping at the newbie spawn. Today you started replying to /newb questions, and that's good, but it's not enough to change my decision.

When i was answering newbies i was camping at spawn at the same time ask some other helpers i was there for about 3-4hours today. Also i didn't think you was offending me.

https://imgur.com/a/VUqzwD1

Last edited:

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Neutral.I did saw him helping over newb channel but never saw him camping in newb spawn.I believe he has the potential to do even better.

Leo Freeman

New Playa
Dec 12, 2018
Bro I'm a new player joined few days ago and saw you constantly replying to newbies and camping spawn.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Khaled*

New Playa
Feb 11, 2017
Khaled_Moore
Supported, seen him constantly replying to newbies and also saw him camping newbie a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.