1.4 Country of residence:
Georgia

1.5 When did you join the community?:
2014 or 2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
First of all, that was my ambition to become helper. Anyways, Im working to revive lawless and me as helper will be great to do this job better and correct. Afterwards, I know everything on Lawless, Because i'm old player and i can help newbies perfectly, I can give them good advice and I will change their minds to stay on our server. Finally, I can camp at newbie spawn and make awesome tours for newbies, ask every questions perfectly.
2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
First of all, Im individual person and im not going to compete other applicants. every single applicants got their individuality. Anyways, there is some applicants who just joined in Lawless Roleplay and got no experience to our server, but im not like that, Im here from 2014 or 15 and know everything well. I'm active which is very usefull for helper and helpers team. As i said, im going to stay at newbie spawn and help every newbies and give them awesome tours. I got some good ideas. my aim is to be an Admin, help lawless a lot and increase lawless roleplay player base.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Luke Carvantes was born in San Fierro in 1989. He was living in handsome family. Luke has got some education from school as well as University of San Fierro. Accidentally, his family died in car crash, that was very tragedy for Luke, So he decided to fly over Los Santos. 16 years old Luke, has arrived in Los Santos and started his job there. First time, he was working at Miner, to earn money and buy foods for himself. After that, he met some people at Jefferson, those people was gang members, but he doesn't even know, whom are them. Luke immediately joined in gang called Jefferson goons' Squad. That was his first experience in Los Santos. Then, Luke called his best friend, Jeff, and offered him to come in Los Santos and do some jobs together. Jeff somehow earn some big money with himself, and give it to Luke. He bought one good large land at Las Collinas, bought some car for him and Jeff, and made his life better, after the tragedy. He made the law person, and now he is in Federal Bureau and Investigation.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
qWWNVwP.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
bdJ8PK6.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Depends, School Period its 3-5 or Less.
But on the holidays-weekends 6-7.
Depends on the timezone too.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Luke_Jordan
Luke_Manambit
George_Amphibia
Paul_Reggal
Paul_G_Jordan

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes i got some experience
Factions: (Don't remember all )
Los Santos Police Department : Rank 4 (Internal Affairs) Under Jack Kenobi
Los Santos Police Department : Rank 3 (Internal Affairs) Under Hank Splitzer
Los Santos Fire and Medical Department : Rank 4 (SRT) under Jaspreet Singh
Los Santos Fire and Medical Department : Rank 3 (T&R) under Tyrone Howard.
Federal Bureau and Investigation : Rank 3 (OCU) Under Dane Tookie.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, Because of i was very newbie, and i was deathmatching some people. In one day i received 4 DM warn (HHH) After that, maybe i had mistake to get another DM warn.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, Because of i Charge stacked one guy accidentally, Coz another one charged him with same charge. I got another incident when i did Faction Tension (By FC)

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes by Shield, when he banned all of players of Lawless. ( that was for no reason ) If we wont consider this incident, i have never been banned.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No, It'll be my first time, if i'll get in Helper team.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Luke_Carvantes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.