Loki_Thamizhan's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Let's stop being dramatic Loki.
If you do want me to close your application just say it.
If not, PM me the story behind you getting banned for SA (include ban appeal links if possible)
Maybe I cannot be much active in the following days. Also, I didn't ever got banned for SA. Once in 2016 I was banned for Health Hacks though I didn't used any type of modifications from 2015 till now....

Dec 9, 2014
WarKing
His punlist isn't clean yet he has kicked (October 16) and the date right now is (October 23) how do you know his clean is already clear?
And look at my punlist so are you saying my punlist is cleaned? hahahaha noob.
m7HSkd7.png
@Randall V this is Wayne's punlist not Lokis man lol

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
It depends on you Randall. From tomorrow I will be a bit inactive. I didn't want inactive helper in you helper team so I said to close it. I will get less than 1 hour to play probably. Also, sorry for the inconvenience caused..

Dean.

Street Cat
Sep 7, 2013
It depends on you Randall. From tomorrow I will be a bit inactive. I didn't want inactive helper in you helper team so I said to close it. I will get less than 1 hour to play probably. Also, sorry for the inconvenience caused..
You said that again when you resigned from the admin team,lets stop acting childish

Aguila

Big Homie
Oct 5, 2017
Let's stop being dramatic Loki.
If you do want me to close your application just say it.
If not, let me continue observing your application until me and my assistants take a decision.
let him asslick you guys. whatchu expect from a 14 y/o kid lmao

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
You said that again when you resigned from the admin team,lets stop acting childish
How can you say someone's real life matters because I have a national sport meet from tomorrow. We have training till November 1st and then many matches. So I need to concentrate on the sport and probably we will spend a lot of hours there so no time for the game bro.. Probably from November 5th I will be back and I cannot say the exact date.

Status
Not open for further replies.