1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Nov,2014

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I have experience of being a Junior Helper in the past and I want to continue my job, to help the community, till the management team decides about my Reinstatement to the admin team.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As I said I have experience and also, I have good fluency of English. I want to help the community and the helper team and spread my knowledge.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
29th March 1998, born a little child Loki Cera in the Las Ventures. His father Ms. Basi Cera had a small store of clothes and filled his family’s stomachs in the money earned by the store, his mother also helped to run the store. He also had an elder brother, Andi Cera. Loki was first ranked in every class and was the best in studies, his father wanted him to become a Detective because he had amazing thinking.

Loki was sent to Los Santos for further studies for being a Detective. In his last year, he got a news that his parents were killed for not letting some robbers rob their store. Then, Andi took over the store. The day when Loki graduated from the National Detective College, he heard another news that Andi died in a car accident. He went back to Las Ventures and sold the store, with the money he came back to Los Santos and bought a small gun store to earn money. He met a lord of a gang, Don Set. He invited Loki to join his gang. Loki stayed loyal to him and was the best member of the gang, there Loki met two people, Ganesh Thamizhan and Sachin Del Thamizhan. They started to work, live and have fun together then Sachin and Ganesh said Loki to start a new beginning by changing his name, he then changed his name to Loki Thamizhan and started a fresh beginning.

Loki gained a good reputation, experience and fame because wherever he joined, he stayed Loyal and was very much trust-worthy. He never lied nor he felt or said bad to anyone and didn’t even interfere in other’s matter till he was asked to and always thought of his own things.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
TcUgsS9.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
VdneO6P.png

1. I was bugged so Tyler kicked me.
  2. I had godmode in a duel with Jerome :p
  3. Same as point 2
  4. Server Maintenance.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-5 hours per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Lateef_Popz
Loki_Cera
Loki_Thamizhan.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):

Gang and Faction Experience.
Sons of Anarchy, Rank 5/6 under Skan_Del_Soze.
Downtown Mafia, Rank 5 under Ces Cassidy.
Yardie Lords, Rank 5 under Don W Set.
S-Nation Lords, Rank 5 under Lance Slash.
Senza Legge Crime Family, Rank 5 under McJoshua Valkyrie.
(Many more which I don't remember.)
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Rank 0 under Don Fatloc.
Los Santos Police Department, Rank 1 under Hank Splitzer. [x3] and [x1] under Conor_Covenant.
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Rank 1 [T&R] and Rank 0 under Jaspreet Singh.

Staff Experince
April 5th,2018, Loki Thamizhan was handpicked as a Junior Helper by Rock Howard (Howard - Assistant Helper Manager.)
June 5th 2018, Loki Thamizhan (LokiT) was promoted to Junior Administrator by John Williams (John - Community Management.)
July 13th, 2018 Loki Thamizhan (LokiT) was promoted to General Administrator by Niel Vaugh (Niel - Assistant Community Management.)
Department(s) as General Admin: Complaints Moderator under Pablo Drayton (Pablo) and Properties Moderator under Jaspreet Singh (Jaspreet).
September 19, 2018 Loki Thamizhan (LokiT) has resigned from the Administrative Team as a General Admin after serving 3

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Never.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, once for Meta-Gaming and some others, which I don't remember.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, once in around 2016.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior Helper.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Loki_Thamizhan

Last edited:

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
you are retired administrator right? why you created this thread instead reinstating as ADMIN?

Reactions: Kyle
Status
Not open for further replies.