Loki_Thamizhan's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
His punlist isn't clean yet he has kicked (October 16) and the date right now is (October 23) how do you know his clean is already clear?
And look at my punlist so are you saying my punlist is cleaned? hahahaha noob.
m7HSkd7.png

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/wayne_vi_thamizhans-helper-application.167648/page-2
this is the reason why u've been denied of your application, try to chill ur ass...
@Michael Trump

Jack_McCoy

Good Fella
Oct 19, 2013
Jack_McCoy
His punlist isn't clean yet he has kicked (October 16) and the date right now is (October 23) how do you know his clean is already clear?
m7HSkd7.png
Sup bro, I think others mean that being kicked for a bug or with reasons like “no” and “godmode” isnt really a punishment so they treat it like “cleared” :S

OliverSykes

Buster
Mar 18, 2018
Neon_Bozeman
I've been playing in this server for 10 months and i could say that this man deserves to be in the helpers team.
Hire him dudes.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
m7HSkd7.png
Well Wayne, I already explained them, Those kicks are because I was duelling @Jerome with godmode on wehn I was general admin, hahahaha those fun days...

Nov 15, 2017
Xan
m7HSkd7.png

K I D

Try to use ur brain atleast once.

Gtfo from our gc.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Thank You everyone but because of some reasons, I will ask to close this helper application. @Randall V @Tyler J Smith please do it..
However, it won't stop me from helping Lawless Roleplay.

Thank You.
#TeamLawless

Randall V

Retired Admin
Feb 9, 2018
Randall_Vincre
Thank You everyone but because of some reasons, I will ask to close this helper application. @Randall V @Tyler J Smith please do it..
However, it won't stop me from helping Lawless Roleplay.

Thank You.
#TeamLawless
Let's stop being dramatic Loki.
If you do want me to close your application just say it.
If not, let me continue observing your application until me and my assistants take a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.