News Let me explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lawless Roleplay,

Let me explain...

There have been multiple rumours over the past couple of months that Lawless Roleplay is closing down, dying or been abandoned by the management team.

The truth is I have been going through a really tough time in real life and just like you and everyone else, I too am human. In full honesty, I have been having a lot of problems in real life and on Lawless Roleplay. Though, instead of resolving these problems, I have been hiding from it, hoping it would all go away. However, you can only hide from something for so long before it catches up to you.

I love Lawless Roleplay and I love our community. I have made so many friends, learnt so many interesting things about different people, cultures and different countries. I have been able to use Lawless Roleplay as a platform to have fun with friends and random people all over the world. It's truly beautiful. And I honesty believe that Lawless Roleplay offers the best gameplay experience on SA:MP. I would never give up on Lawless Roleplay because of this.

This is why I am asking for your forgiveness regarding my inactivity and lack of action. I want to fix all the problems on Lawless Roleplay however I am just one guy with limited time and energy.

I understand that many of you think that you just "play" Lawless Roleplay but in my eyes you are more than just "players". As members of this community, I see you as partners of Lawless Roleplay. You are apart of this community and every second you have played here, you have helped shape and create it. So this is why I am here standing in front of you.. asking you to help me.. to help us get Lawless Roleplay back to it's glorious position at the top of SA:MP. Without your support and loyalty, I cannot improve this. I need you.

I will give everything I have and I will work very closely with the players and staff team to improve Lawless Roleplay. As long as I have your support and loyalty, Lawless Roleplay will never die.

The first thing you can do to help improve Lawless Roleplay is to fill out this survey (click here). This survey will help me capture all of your opinions and suggestions on how to improve Lawless Roleplay. I use this as a template on problems that need solving so it's important that you answer the survey.

In light of recent events, I have reinstated Joey as Assistant Management and Toompert as Management. Their roles will be mostly in-game focused and they will be aiming to solve problems directly in-game on the spot. Additionally, Jerome has been promoted to Assistant Management and will be continuing his work as Game Affairs director. Alfred has also been promoted to Head Admin and assigned as Director of Admin Personnel. Finally, I am working very closely with Adam on upgrading the anti-cheat to protect against a lot more hacks and to be more accurate.

This is only the beginning.

Signed,
Barney.

#TeamLawless

Last edited:

Heisenberg69

Buster
Nov 7, 2015
The thing is, they don't know anything about what's inside.

I remember when I tried my ass off just to choose top 10 suggestions from the community in 20+ pages and now...you know what happened next..
If you can't trust your admins, how can these players trust them?

Sep 21, 2017
make a mass unban cuz other players on this community was moving to another server so this is why the community is dead.

goodluck barney

Cinqo

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Faction Leader
Aug 17, 2013
The only reason I continued to play samp after it got updated to sync was out off loyalty to the server and COMMUNITY. The same loyalty I thought the admin team had towards the community. The game imo is taken way TOO serious and players get punished for minor things and even having fun. I'm not saying allow DM or anything but admins just be more lenient towards us, we've stuck by you through thick and thin and kept the server alive. My honest thoughts on what goes on inside an admins head is 'How do i get promoted?'; Do i need to punish alot of players to be seen? I remember back in the day when admins who did GOOD work got rewarded and actually helped the server, aimed for players to settle their issues together in a sit and make sure they learnt their lesson. There are some good admins like @HankS who doesn't care about his admin rank but wants to help the server, be there for the server and make sure EVERYONE is enjoying themselves. Gangs can have beef sure but all the toxicness and mass number of gang fc's is unreal... It's a game I don't know why people stress at it so much to get their enemies punished. You literally have people baiting to make and fc and that is just destroying the community... Yes, the playerbase has went up this week but I still want changes and lawless to feel 'Lawless' in its own way again. "Make it great again" but this time actually do it.

Barney, you have created group chats to find what the player wants but swayed it towards what you wanted. I saw alot of good ideas that never even got looked at and its not about the time taken to script them because i'm sure the scripters in the lawless community would be happy to help a server where players needs and wants are valued and voted in by the people who actually play the server.

I know you're busy with your life but have you tried to go undercover and play the server like you did in like 2015 as the pd chief Sylvester Stallone? Legit last time I saw you actually play was when your friend Zav (who got that special treatment above all other players btw) was in army and we were doing the RP shit trying to bring the players together. I don't hate you barney but I hate what lawless has become. I respect you for making this server and giving me a place to call 'home' for years on samp but at some point we have to move on when a house no longer feels like a home. I am not sure if you will get round to reading this but if you do I hope it makes you thing of all the GOOD times you had on samp throughout the decade and what made you create lawless.

I have hope in a small part of the lawless community who are putting their effort together to be seen by you show you what we want. Yes you posted a thread 'let me explain' BUT LET US EXPLAIN!!!!

Preach

Reactions: Vinninho and Pako
Oct 27, 2013
In my opinion it's too late, many people have left already. I gave away all my stuff and quit. I know alot of people who did the same just because of the state of the server. You can only endure that much there's a limit. The fun is gone too, like there are only a handful of oldschool players left ingame. Everything went down when people like @Robin @Wesson @Ronnie Pearce @Leiionidas @Amri left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesson and Rhyso
Status
Not open for further replies.