Announcement Lawless Roleplay Staff Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Lawless Roleplay Staff Restructure

I am delighted to share some significant updates with you as we embark on a new chapter at Lawless Roleplay. Behind the scenes, we've been hard at work crafting our 2024 - 2025 strategy, setting the stage for our growth and constant pursuit of excellence.

As part of our new strategy, we've listened to your feedback and undergone a complete staff purge and restructuring. Adopting a "blank paper" approach, we asked ourselves: if we were starting anew, how would we structure our team? This mindset has led to significant changes in our staff structure, including new departmental/ divisional splits and the formation of a new executive board.

We believe this reshuffle will not only foster our growth but also enhance our ability to serve the community, aligning with our strategic goals and vision. We are committed to elevating your gaming experience at Lawless Roleplay.

As part of this restructuring, we've bid farewell to the "Assistant Management" rank, introducing a new "Executive Officer" rank above the previous "Management" position.

I'm pleased to announce that Barney now assumes the roles of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO), spearheading strategic decisions and guiding the community's future vision. He will also oversee all community servers, infrastructure, and web development.

I (Jazly) have taken on the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO), supported by Shisui, who serves as Deputy Chief Operating Officer (Deputy COO). Together, our focus will be on the day-to-day operations of Lawless Roleplay, collaborating closely with Barney to implement strategies and achieve our organizational goals.

Simon is now the Director of SA-MP Operations, while Jerome has been reinstated as the Director of FiveM Operations. They will oversee all SA-MP and FiveM-related activities, including server operations and player-staff interactions, working closely with the Chief Operating Officer to meet our objectives.

Sharpe has returned as the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), responsible for community branding, content, and outreach efforts.

We are pleased to welcome Shock and Dean as Lifetime Executive Members, providing valuable insights and guidance as part of our Executive Board.

Ramirez has been promoted to Head Administrator and appointed as the new Game Affairs Manager, succeeding me in this role.

Raz has been reinstated and appointed as Chief of Staff, a new role that encompasses all staff groups and oversees the staff structure moving forward.

Viva and Clay have been promoted to Management positions, with Viva serving as the Support Manager and Clay continuing as the Community Relations Manager.

Fabian returns to Management as the Director of Security.

We have a host of exciting changes planned as part of our new yearly strategy, from revamped staffing structures to enhanced feature updates and the introduction of new servers and community initiatives. Get ready to experience Lawless Roleplay like never before!

As we journey forward, we invite you to join us. Your feedback, enthusiasm, and loyalty drive our progress. Thank you for being part of the Lawless Roleplay family!

See you in Los Santos!

Warm regards,
JazlyL
Chief Operating Officer

Rize

Senior Helper
San Andreas Army
L.S.F.M.D
F.B.I
Los Santos Government
Grape Union
LSFMD High Command