1.4 Country of residence:
India.

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Nov, 2014

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I was a helper before, I want to join the helper's team once again as I love helping the community. I have been working hard the past days and I will surely try my best to do it in the future also, and if I get a chance maybe I will increase my activity and dedicate more time towards the community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I should be chosen over the other applicants because I am confident and hard worker. I always love to help the community. I have experience of being helper for around 2 Months and I do not break rules. I am trust worthy and a lot friendly.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Lateef, born in southern India, completed his studies till 12th class in India. He was a mastermind and a brilliant student. For his further studies he was sent to Los Santos. He learnt about medical and he loved to help the town. After completing his studies, he was taken by the National Company. He was always loved by them because he was friendly, trust worthy and never broke any rule. He always had a dream to help the town till his last breathes, and he always did. In all his time, he loved to help the town with any problem which the citizens had. After a lot of hard work I think this is the right time to go for it, to apply for helper. I am not so sure that it will be a successful one, but practice makes a man perfect and I am not gonna quit till my last breathes. I will be helping in all my time and would love to dedicate time in helping towards the community.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
Untitled.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
Untitled2.png

To be clear, you can see that I am not a rule-breaker.

1. Kick from Barney for Maintenance.
  2. Kick by Jerome for using "g-mode" in a dual event against Jerome for trolling him when I was an admin.
  3. "Same as point no. 2"
  4. I don't know when did Tyler kicked me for bug, maybe I was tabbed that time.
  5. I was muted from [/ad] for posting a wrong advertisement. And I asked apology for it right away.
I am again sorry for that wrong advertisement. Just forgot to put "Selling Book" in it. :(

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I am nearly 5-6 hours active and soon, my summer vacation starts so I will be a lot more active. However out of those 5-6 hours I will be 'away from keyboard' also some times so its not like I am online but still not answering on [/newb].

3.5 Past Name(s):

• Lateef_Popz
  • Loki_T_Popz
  • Loki_Thamizhan
  • Loki_X_Thamizhan
  • [CURRENTLY] Lateef_X_Thamizhan

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I have a lot of experiences in gangs/factions. They are as follows...
S.A.Conquerors, Rank 6 under Greg_Dawson
Sons of Anarchy, Rank 5/6 under Skan_Del_Soze.
Downtown Mafia, Rank 5 under Ces Cassidy.
Yardie Lords, Rank 5 under Don W Set.
S-Nation Lords, Rank 5 under Lance Slash.
Senza Legge Crime Family, Rank 5 under McJoshua Valkyrie.
(Many more which I don't remember.)
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Rank 0 under Don Fatloc.
Los Santos Police Department, Rank 1 under Hank Splitzer. [x4] and [x1] under Conor_Covenant.
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Rank 1 [T&R] and Rank 0 under Jaspreet Singh.
April 5th,2018, Loki Thamizhan was handpicked as a Junior Helper by Rock Howard (Howard - Assistant Helper Manager.)
June 5th 2018, Loki Thamizhan (LokiT) was promoted to Junior Administrator by John Williams (John - Community Management.)
July 13th, 2018 Loki Thamizhan (LokiT) was promoted to General Administrator by Niel Vaugh (Niel - Assistant Community Management.)
Department(s) as General Admin: Complaints Moderator under Lui Drayton (Lui) and Properties Moderator under Jaspreet Singh (Jaspreet).
September 19, 2018 Loki Thamizhan (LokiT) has resigned from the Administrative Team as a General Admin after serving 3 months.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes in the past for unmutes I think but not many times.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes I was admin jailed for un-mutes but not many times.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, to be honest, I was banned once in 2016 but not for a fair reason. I was unbanned soon. I never hacked.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, I was a Junior Helper under Rock Howard for around 2 months.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Lateef_X_Thamizhan

Last edited:

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
i hope you’re more active, supported
Don't worry, I was inactive because of some in real life issues. But now I am a lot active and soon my summer vacations starts s no worries :).

Status
Not open for further replies.