DENIED Lateef_X_Thamizhan's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
You're 14.
I am quite sure you are not 20 have it fixed,finally you have convicted childish acts before which should have led to your denial,but I would stick to my helper opinions. @Rex El Porsche @Brian. @Trix @Troy Setland. Finally @Howard.
Lateef can you stop lying? everyone knows that you admit that you are currently 14 or 15 if im not mistaken.

Unprofessional, Not matured enough, Not a helper material.

Unsupported
I am sorry I fixed. Wanted to hide it as I did before, but not anymore. I will not do it again.
1.2 Age:
14 (birthday 29th March)

@LanceOG I know I was too high sometimes and behaved not good. But I want to change. I want to start again. I already forgot what I was in my past and am willing to start everything from the beginning.
@Rex El Porsche how come I am not a helper material. I was a very good helper under Howard for 2 months with only 1 complaint. and about professionalism, I will be again the old simple Loki. I was never an admin. Nothing. I was helper and now I want to be again a helper.

I hope you guys understand me again. I want a last chance to prove myself once again :(

I would like to conclude by saying my favorite quote:
"Winners never quit, and quitters never win."
So, I am not a quitter and will never give up and try my best to be as much as professional from now, Inshallah.

Supported...
Unexpected but this brought tears in my eyes :) Thank you Howard. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: troy kingz

DYO

Classic
May 24, 2016
Make sure you do not do what you did before,

Anyway, Supported!

Feb 19, 2018
John_Setland
Neutral, you seek for too much attention and cause unnecessary drama, but you're dedicated to helping people at the same time.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Neutral, you seek for too much attention and cause unnecessary drama, but you're dedicated to helping people at the same time.
I know but I will try my best to be the "old, simple Loki" from now on. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.