1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:
November, 2014

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper because, I am a friendly and kindhearted boy. I love to help the community and assist the newbies who doesn't know about the server. I have been working hard the past weeks and will also try to do much better in the future, I would love to dedicate all my time in helping and making this community a better one.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I should be chosen over other applicants because, I have experience of being helper, I was a junior helper under Rock Howard. I am a friendly and kindhearted and love to help/assist newbies and everyone who is in need. I am not a rule breakers, and I will try my best to put up my name in the best helper category.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Lat, born on 29th March, 2005 in San Fierro. His father, Mr. Basi was a business man and had a small 24/7 shop, his mother was a house-maker. He didn't had siblings. They weren't too rich but could carry out the fees of Lat's school, at San Fierro Public School. Lat, was a sincere student and always got good marks. Lat had interest in sports but his father sent him to Los Santos for getting trained to join the Los Santos Police Department. Lat was inspired by his father who wanted to serve the nation but had financial problems. But Lat fulfilled his father's dream. He was hired as a Cadet. After a lot of hard work, he was promoted to Officer (( rank 1 )). He continued to help the community till 20th April, 2019 when his mother died and father was seriously injured in a car accident. His father wanted to see him achieve a lot more success. Lat went San Fierro and he was informed that his father had 3 days to end his life. After some talk, Lat came back to Los Santos. He wanted his father to see him shine brighter, but this couldn't happen if he is still in the Los Santos Police Department. So he resigned from the police department and applied for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. By seeing his hard work and sincerity in the police department, the FBI accepted Lat the other day. In his FBI uniform he went to his father who was lying on a bed in a hospital on his last day of life. He saw Lat in the FBI costume and blessed Lat and said "If you will help others, God will help you." Saying this he died. Lat with tears in his eyes, came out of the room and promised, to accomplish his father's second dream.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
sa-mp-015.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sa-mp-016.png

To be clear, you can see that I am not a rule-breaker.
  1. Kick from Barney for Maintenance.
  2. Kick by Jerome for using "g-mode" in a dual event against Jerome for trolling him when I was an admin.
  3. "Same as point no. 2"
  4. I don't know when did Tyler kicked me for bug, maybe I was tabbed that time.
  5. I was muted from [/ad] for posting a wrong advertisement. Actually, I wanted to [/f /ad (somthing)] and while typing fast I just used [/ad] and did not put [/f], Sorry for that.
3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 3-6 hours because of the summer vacations, normally, around 2-3 hours.

3.5 Past Name(s):
My past names are:

1. Lateef_Popz
  2. Loki_Cera
  3. Loki_Thamizhan
  4. Loki_T_Popz
  5. Lateef_X_Thamizhan

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
S.A.Conquerors, Rank 6 under Greg_Dawson
Sons of Anarchy, Rank 5/6 under Skan_Del_Soze.
Downtown Mafia, Rank 5 under Ces Cassidy.
Yardie Lords, Rank 5 under Don W Set.
S-Nation Lords, Rank 5 under Lance Slash.
Senza Legge Crime Family, Rank 5 under McJoshua Valkyrie.
(Many more which I don't remember.)
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Rank 0 [x2] under Don Fatloc and Dane Tookie [CURRENTLY].
Los Santos Police Department, Rank 1 under Hank Splitzer. [x4] and [x1] under Conor_Covenant.
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Rank 1 [T&R] and Rank 0 under Jaspreet Singh.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Never.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, once for Meta Gaming and sometimes for un-mutes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, admin jailed for getting [/ad] un-mute. I have [/ad] that mistakenly.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior Helper under Rock Howard.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Lat_Thamizhan

Last edited:
Reactions: Skan™

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
You missed the Beta Teal Applicantion. :) I love Barney <3

INDIA IS NOT IN EU YOU LITTLE BITCH
It's not even in North America [NA] and Orange County [OC] and we have only 3 choices, EU, NA and OC so I choosed which is closest to India. And please refrain from using bad words.
BTW I am from IST, GMT + 2: 30

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
You missed the Beta Teal Applicantion. :) I love Barney <3

It's not even in North America [NA] and Orange County [OC] and we have only 3 choices, EU, NA and OC so I choosed which is closest to India. And please refrain from using bad words.
BTW I am from IST, GMT + 2: 30
India is in oceanic (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.