Lat_Thamizhan's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
Okay, let me say everything.

Lat got denied a few of times, but he deserves it. He helps the community even if he is young. He was an admin before and he did really good. But unfortunately the admins still don't realize that they lost a very good admin after kicking, he wasn't corrupt or bias like some other admins. At least he did very good to get a position as a helper. In one word I want to say...

SUPPORTED!
oh no no no no, helper possition is enough, dont back him in admin team, he don't know how it works. he is always been wrong everytime he processing one complaint, he have many complaint on staff, he knows it.

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
Unsupported, I’ve tooken my time to think about this and you have been trying way too hard to get back into your staff position and all your other applications got denied
changed my mind, supported

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you people. The only reason I am still here is you guys and @Sofia. <3 Thank you once again.

Roy

Retired Admin
Jul 27, 2017
Hey,

I usually don’t handle helper applications, but your case is a very sensitive one, thus I’ll be stepping in and will be personally handling your application.

I see that you’ve been doing your absolute best in order to get yourself a spot into the Helpers team. I see motivation and I also see that you’ve been dedicating plenty of time into our community. You’ve been denied so many times and I bet that you’ve even lost count yourself, but the good thing is that you have never given up; you have always tried your absolute best to continuously improve and earn your position back. You care too much and the least I can do is to finally let you to prove yourself; to prove whether you’ve changed or not.

I have decided to give you one last chance, use it wisely. If I see you making the slightest mistake, decreasing your activity, mis-behaving or doing anything inappropriate — you’ll be removed on spot and you’ll also be permanently banned from any staff position.

You are set to be hired as a Junior Helper, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.