IMPORTANT Lags issues and disabled lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
69kb3AW.pngc
As all of you know we were having a few lags issues in the last few days, we believe that the lag has bee due to the amount of objects on the server, therefore Lands are disabled in order to investigate if it contains any rogue code which was causing these lags.

The lands were disabled in order to test if it improves the server lags, therefore you don't need to worry about your personal land, you won't lose a single object you had on your land, this is temporary.

Thank you and we will make sure we keep you all updated!

Nial Faolain

Hustler
Mar 8, 2014
N_F
The solution is interior lands! Just like my suggestion! Haha!

But seriously, enter a DD into a big/medium/small open space, and build your land in it.

Immad

Retired Admin
Dec 31, 2013
Immad_Carter
Well the issue will be land objects won't it? The more of them there are the more laggy it is. I don't think there's some secret reason hidden in the code why it's causing lag.
The issue wouldnt be land objects but something which is bugging inside land script. Not sure about this.

Jaim

Retired Admin
Donator
Old-School 2014
Apr 24, 2014
jaim_kappa
How come when the lands were disabled yesterday some players were still experiencing lag?

What I have noticed is that when EU players have lag, OC players don't seem to have it and vice versa.

Chino.

Classic
Feb 23, 2017
How come when the lands were disabled yesterday some players were still experiencing lag?

What I have noticed is that when EU players have lag, OC players don't seem to have it and vice versa.
I agree with this ----------------^

Aug 18, 2014
N
I still got minor delay when entering & exiting interiors. Small delay with commands too , like i type something and enter - 2 seconds later it pops up on screen.
Now you know what it feels like to be Camron JHhhhonson

-Scott-

Buster
Feb 24, 2017
Scott_Fenton
maybe we could start using the rest of the map ? more gangs more turfs as we only seem to be using LS just a idea

RAJIV_ARYA

New Playa
Oct 2, 2016
Rajiv_Arya
Its still lag....pls solve this...as soon as possible.....its very annoying to play...with the lags....

Status
Not open for further replies.