Update! Lag shooting is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

LAG SHOOTING IS ALMOST BACK!

Beloved community member,

Today we intended to release an update, but unfortunately there were some technical errors which caused our beloved update to get delayed. However don't be scared, the update will be released soon and we can assure you lag shooting will be implemented. Lawless was intended to be ran by the players, not the administrative team, hence we listened to you and decided to implement lag shooting. For the players, by the players monitored by the administrative team.

Now you might wonder when we are going to implement the update, well... That's an easy one. The update is ready to launch, but we want to celebrate together so we decided to release the update on
23th of September at 2 PM, GMT +1 (14.00, Amsterdam(Click here to see how late it is in your city at that time)) However we intend to release the update at that time, but it can be slightly earlier or later.

We understand that you were all excited, but we were even more excited we and want to apologize for any inconvenience caused and hearts we broke. We can assure you, the update will be worth it ;)

Spread the word, see ya when we launch!

Kind regards,
Lawless Administration

Reactions: 23 people

Nerty

Chartered Old-School
May 15, 2013
This is a good feature for these kids that constanly get killed by these who are good on precision, but imagine the new players that come online, or the new players that are new to this game, they will be useless, they will still continue to shoot the body instead of shooting a little bit further from it. The old school players that know how this game works, and they've been apart of it for quite some time this might be an awesome feature for them, but even SA-MP community is trying to get rid of that because it is not essential, it really sucks.

On the other side, instead of encouraging Barney with his unique scripting skills to create an anti-aimbot system, we encourage him to bring this shitty update which (you will see the results) the playerbase is going to drop enormously I'm pretty sure about that. It is not because I cannot shoot or whatever, but this might be confusing for some new players.

The voting system over /g was done by the same people spamming it constanly, and there were 50 players online that time, this gives us another lead that this is simply being voted by these who are non stop in game and that they are filled with rage because they get killed on a drive by or whatsoever.

But hey, who am I to speak -- decision's been made, but I'd really like to see the anti aimbot system as well to bust these little inner-raged kids.

Lilly

Retired Admin
Apr 16, 2013
Balbo_Baggins
The voting system over /g was done by the same people spamming it constanly, and there were 50 players online that time, this gives us another lead that this is simply being voted by these who are non stop in game and that they are filled with rage because they get killed on a drive by or whatsoever.

But hey, who am I to speak -- decision's been made, but I'd really like to see the anti aimbot system as well to bust these little inner-raged kids.
Just fyi, it was voted on forums with 7 days for the votes to be cast.

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Aug 1, 2013
Klevis
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My aimbot don't work for lagshoot :( What can I do now xD

GOOOOO FOR IT NICE

Sabur

Retired Admin
Dec 4, 2013
Sabur_Molintino
there is one thing that i think will work, if u bust a hacker enable anti-cheat on him/her

anticheat is basically a program created by whitetiger that scans your gta dir. for illegal programs such as cleos, .exe hacks etc. it can be patched up with any script and if u enable anticheat on a player, he can only join the server when he has anticheat running :D

yeah, also donate 5$ to whitetiger for unban.

no thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 20, 2013
Lashley_Murdoc
yeah, also 5$ donate to him to get unbanned.

no thanks.
in which era are u livin ? whitetiger unbans people if they post a ban appeal $5 is if u wanna get unbanned widout posting an appeal!

Sabur

Retired Admin
Dec 4, 2013
Sabur_Molintino
in which era are u livin ? whitetiger unbans people if they post a ban appeal $5 is if u wanna get unbanned widout posting an appeal!

lmao

hes a faggot

he doesnt unban for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.