Update! Lag shooting is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

LAG SHOOTING IS ALMOST BACK!

Beloved community member,

Today we intended to release an update, but unfortunately there were some technical errors which caused our beloved update to get delayed. However don't be scared, the update will be released soon and we can assure you lag shooting will be implemented. Lawless was intended to be ran by the players, not the administrative team, hence we listened to you and decided to implement lag shooting. For the players, by the players monitored by the administrative team.

Now you might wonder when we are going to implement the update, well... That's an easy one. The update is ready to launch, but we want to celebrate together so we decided to release the update on
23th of September at 2 PM, GMT +1 (14.00, Amsterdam(Click here to see how late it is in your city at that time)) However we intend to release the update at that time, but it can be slightly earlier or later.

We understand that you were all excited, but we were even more excited we and want to apologize for any inconvenience caused and hearts we broke. We can assure you, the update will be worth it ;)

Spread the word, see ya when we launch!

Kind regards,
Lawless Administration

Reactions: 23 people

Pac

Apr 21, 2014
Nothing new, hackers still will hack the server, problem is for new players, they'll be killed a lot. I have no problem with Lag Shooting, even is better for me. Lag shooting is only useful for laggers who get hit a lot harder than players with a normal pings, It has nothing to do with skill, someone with a ping of 200+ will nearly always own someone with a ping of 50/60, really is annoying when it takes you 2-3 minutes to find someone's hitspot. Nothing can change the fact that lag compnesating makes it fair for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Pac

Apr 21, 2014
One more thing, only lawless i think, how i can see in others community polls, bringing back lag shooting, do you have idea why? because we're pro cheaters(without me), that's why :D everyone has a right to express his own opinion about it, that's mine :)

fellipe

Chartered Old-School
Apr 16, 2013
im gonna fuck you nerds so fucking hard till u fucking quit the server or namechange cus of me motherfuckers ill murder u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 20, 2013
Lashley_Murdoc
Nothing new, hackers still will hack the server, problem is for new players, they'll be killed a lot. I have no problem with Lag Shooting, even is better for me. Lag shooting is only useful for laggers who get hit a lot harder than players with a normal pings, It has nothing to do with skill, someone with a ping of 200+ will nearly always own someone with a ping of 50/60, really is annoying when it takes you 2-3 minutes to find someone's hitspot. Nothing can change the fact that lag compnesating makes it fair for everyone.
wow, i actually laughed my ass off at that shit
i have 200 + ping, and do u know about H2k ? prolly not, lemme tell you its a clan, basically an italian clan. there is a member called 'mr kiko' (search him on YT) he plays with 40 - 50 ping and most of the times, he does -184, -139 , -200 to brazillians (300 + pingers)
ping is just an excuse... u think its easy for pingers to hit ? nah not at all (search on YT for 'sid560 illusion', he is a player with 40 ping, no matter against whom he plays either 300 ping or 40 ping, he just skinshoots and manages to hit everytime same fact implies for mr kiko) whereas on the other side, high pingers have to shoot a lot far even if someone has 40 ping (for instance watch sMb clan's footages)

bai bai!

Status
Not open for further replies.