Update! Lag shooting is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

LAG SHOOTING IS ALMOST BACK!

Beloved community member,

Today we intended to release an update, but unfortunately there were some technical errors which caused our beloved update to get delayed. However don't be scared, the update will be released soon and we can assure you lag shooting will be implemented. Lawless was intended to be ran by the players, not the administrative team, hence we listened to you and decided to implement lag shooting. For the players, by the players monitored by the administrative team.

Now you might wonder when we are going to implement the update, well... That's an easy one. The update is ready to launch, but we want to celebrate together so we decided to release the update on
23th of September at 2 PM, GMT +1 (14.00, Amsterdam(Click here to see how late it is in your city at that time)) However we intend to release the update at that time, but it can be slightly earlier or later.

We understand that you were all excited, but we were even more excited we and want to apologize for any inconvenience caused and hearts we broke. We can assure you, the update will be worth it ;)

Spread the word, see ya when we launch!

Kind regards,
Lawless Administration

Reactions: 23 people

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
May 30, 2013
FUCK FUCK FUCK MY AIMBOT, PROAIM AND SHIT ALL COMES TO AN END RIGHT NOW, THIS MOMENT, TONIGHT IS THE NIGH, WE WILL FIGHT TILL ITS OVER SO WE PUT OUR HANDS UP LIKE THE CELEING CANT HOLD US!!!!! wait what the fuck

Sent from my bannana using my tomato.

Aug 16, 2013
maddox
lol vlad's suggestion is the only useful one so meh, dont really see much changes other than the ones which were necessary from the start

Nial Faolain

Hustler
Mar 8, 2014
N_F
lol vlad's suggestion is the only useful one so meh, dont really see much changes other than the ones which were necessary from the start
Those are just a few, some are still to come even after the update, the big one is of course lag shooting though, which if you missed; it was debated in-game until we all came to the conclusion that even though Barney had found a system to detect quote "99%" of aimbotters in sync shoot, the rest of the server still wanted at least a trial period with Lag shoot, so that's how it'll be I suppose.

P.S All bets are off Nathan, you said Lag shoot would never come back, so you can stick your 100k ;)

Aug 16, 2013
maddox
nah, i said lagshoot wont come today but i didnt expect you to hold up to your end of the bargain anyway ;) youre one of those who values his emoney more than his pride :shame:

Nial Faolain

Hustler
Mar 8, 2014
N_F
nah, i said lagshoot wont come today but i didnt expect you to hold up to your end of the bargain anyway ;) youre one of those who values his emoney more than his pride :shame:
If it was a clear win I would of paid up no problem, like the OP states, the update should of came today, I was well informed on the subject, you outright denied that such an update was even in the pipeline.
4d5f13f8c6350fe558a099be44b174b4.png

But lets keep on topic, PM me if you still feel strongly about it.

Nial Faolain

Hustler
Mar 8, 2014
N_F
lagshoot wouldnt come today either way, neither will it come tomorrow
LAG SHOOTING IS ALMOST BACK!

we can assure you lag shooting will be implemented

we listened to you and decided to implement lag shooting. For the players, by the players monitored by the administrative team.

23th of September at 2 PM, GMT +1
I guess you're right, also please continue to pride yourself on setting a great example to new players as a SAPD member.
8e3bbf34944e3d2681e7c44479604219.png

Abandon thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.